Red Dead Redemption

johnny8s

Yeah. I used to be ranked at #1 in the world at this game. Haven't played it in months so not sure where I stand now. Thought rapidfire on the evans would be sweet. I'm already thinking about some cool macros but was hoping someone else may have made some.
Someone said I may be ranked at #4 now. Oh well

johnny8s

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
johnny8s said:
I may be ranked at #4 now. Oh well
scrub.
Let me tell you this first off. I'm 6'2" 230 lbs and if anything I'm a scrapper. So now let me ask YOU something M1A1.
Do you have a problem? Because I don't have a problem giving you my address and we can see who's a scrub. You got me?

Ben

That's quite impressive to be no.1!

I think I'm ranked 3,000 in the world on FFA on Black Ops :p

johnny8s

That's pretty good ben. I'm not sure where I'm ranked in BO. I'm 8th prestige right now.
Question for you and any other member. Who the hell is this M1A1 guy? Sounds and looks to me like a LURKER. Has the nerve to call me a scrub?
That boy just don't know.

Ben

8th prestige is impressive! I don't have the time to play it that much anymore, only 2nd prestige :'(

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

johnny8s said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
johnny8s said:
scrub.
Let me tell you this first off. I'm 6'2" 230 lbs and if anything I'm a scrapper. So now let me ask YOU something M1A1.
Do you have a problem? Because I don't have a problem giving you my address and we can see who's a scrub. You got me?
Dude I was kidding....I mean seriously getting #1 or #4 without modding is damn impressive.....

johnny8s

Alright M1A1. It's tough to read what's intended in a text. My bad.
Don't make me jump through your tv screen! lol
This is my first ever modded controller and I am Fn lovin it.

NYjetsNY1

johnny8s said:
Alright M1A1. It's tough to read what's intended in a text. My bad.
Don't make me jump through your tv screen! lol
This is my first ever modded controller and I am Fn lovin it.

most likely it'll be your last as welll... with all the software updates it gets you will never need another one unless they improve the current model (add more tacs or whatever)

johnny8s

Got a question for you. The m14 rocks on both rapidfires- 8.9sps and the 17sps. I don't see much difference in either rapidfire speed while using the m14.
Now the FAL skips out and sometimes shoots steady but at a much slower rate than the m14 on either 8.9sps or 17sps. Have tried the FAL in combat training, private match and in public and the same results every time. Crappy.
Is there something I can do to fix this? I am using the newest rapidfires you posted.
Thanx and Happy Holidays. I can't wait for the new update.

NYjetsNY1

I love the fal at 8.9... is your controllers battery charged? Try fresh ones. Your connection must be optimal as well 4bars for no skips 8.9 3bars has skips maybe I'll try a new one after update

v360Reflex

johnny8s said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
johnny8s said:
scrub.

LMAO.. yo i'll give you my Address lol hit me up

Chicago , IL South Clyde South Chi-Town :) im waiting :D

AK HAX0R

Some helpful macros would be:
-normal horse sprint/recharge/sprint again w/o having to tab A
-tap a fast
-for undead horse (swirve back and forth while sprinting so it goes straight)
-pull left trigger, then right trigger fast (auto lock)

just some suggestions :D

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
I still play this game sometimes, it has the best campaign that I can think of.

Online is really good too.

I actually don't like the campaign for it that much. Maybe I need to get into it more.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I was never a huge fan either, the auto aim is just way too easy... My brother loved it though, he has like 95% completion.