Right Tac Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacker2075

First i do have a ticket but its been 2 days and noting. When i use it the light wont come on it did worked the day before. I did open it when the mic end broke off But still it was working so something happened soooo what now?
/

The Warranty was gone when i open it.I'm not going to f**king wait for someone to take out a end of a mic for me. Also my old ticket i ask the guy he said that they would fix it for a fee and that's fine

Ok i just said i would pay for them to fix it what the **** happen to viking the support sucks now. The Warranty was up so after 90 days your ****ed thats great. I have gotten 2 controller form you guy's and their great but ever time it has something wrong with it so if im willing to pay for it why is it a big deal also it i open it when the mic end broke off. I would of needed to send it back to fixs that??

NYjetsNY1

After 90 days, we offer to fix the controller for a price.

If you open it, we basically can't help you.

If you didn't open it, you could have sent it back for a fix.

odingalt

Staff member
Sorry, I cannot locate any support tickets based on the e-mail address you have registered in these forums. The forums are not a place to argue over policy which is plainly posted during checkout and on our FAQ page (and even on the box). If you opened your controller (the warranty sticker is missing) you've voided your warranty, and we won't make the repairs.

In case you missed all the policies, the sticker plainly says "warranty void if removed" on it. We're terribly sorry for your inconvenience. Since your controller has been opened, other damage probably occurred. It is now forensically impossible to determine if the damage was due to defects in craftsmanship or from tampering.

This thread is closed.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok i just said i would pay for them to fix it what the **** happen to viking the support sucks now. The Warranty was up so after 90 days your ****ed thats great. I have gotten 2 controller form you guy's and their great but ever time it has something wrong with it so if im willing to pay for it why is it a big deal also it i open it when the mic end broke off. I would of needed to send it back to fixs that??

If a customer has problems during the 90 day warranty, they can ship it in and we make the repairs for free. We do free repairs on some issues even AFTER the 90-day warranty, provided the customer has not removed the tamper sticker.

Once the tamper sticker is gone, all bets are off. We used to make exceptions to the rule, but in many cases our tech would spend 2-3 hours trying to repair something that the customer messed up. Customers are typically less-than-honest about the extent of the tampering/damage from when the controller was opened. Our top tech makes $20 plus health. With payroll taxes it is costing around $30 an hour to have somebody diagnose problems. Usually customers don't want to pay $30 plus shipping just for a diagnosis. The diagnosis might say that all the hardware needs replaced. If that's the case, the replacement cost is over $100 plus the $30 plus shipping. You can get up to near the price of a new controller very quickly in these cases, which can really make customers in your situation upset. So it's easier just to not accept returns once the tamper sticker is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.