Right Thumbstick Trouble

clint

Hi i bought a macro controller and it has NEVER worked properly. When I had problems I talked to nyjets and he told me something about my connection speed was making it jam on black ops so I put it up and never tried it again. But the other day I tried it out again on mw3 and on every macro it will shoot a bullet or two then knife, same as black ops. I assumed this meant it was jamming or blocking. Recently I talked to mj23kb24 and he checked my .vks files on team viewer and helped me out and the setup and it was fine. Well now sometimes my right thumbstick will drag going to the right but fine to the left. So we changed the config to tactical and now it does drop shots almost evertime you shoot while aiming, but does shoot. If you shoot without touching the thumbstick it works fine. Im guessing its the thumbstick since it acts up even with all the files erased. OK so anyway I need to see what I can do to get it fixed and if you are going to charge me? It has very little use, still has the bumps on the thumbsticks. If you cant do it for free can you give me a deal or send me what it needs to fix it and I can repair it myself. Oh and I am not panic knifing.I have about 150 days played between the call of duty series and keep about a 2:1 k/d

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey man I remember your case and can confirm that the Rs is connected to the RT somehow or something make a support ticket with the link to this thread and see if they can do anything for you.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Go to Viking360.com make an account then under the support tab I think there is a ticket system where you can explain everything.