right trigger

diego73

can you make a maro that makes the right trigger more sensitive? if so how? can you use it with rapid fire also?

odingalt

Staff member
diego73 said:
can you make a maro that makes the right trigger more sensitive? if so how? can you use it with rapid fire also?

Hi Diego

I'm not sure if I completely understand your question. But in the timeline editor, when you have the macro playing back on either one of the triggers, it is possible to tell the macro to only 'pull' the trigger partially. For example if you want the macro to playback with the trigger only getting tapped lightly, or half way, or 3/4 of the way, or 1/4 of the way, you can do that.

In the timeline editor, when you right click on the dot in the trigger track, you'll see a sliding bar. The 'fat' end of the bar is a trigger fully pulled while the 'skinny' end of the bar is the trigger fully released.

diego73

Yep thats what what i needed to know. I just wanted to make the trigger more sensitive so i can get a quicker response when shooting. So would i record myself pulling the trigger and then download to macro editor and play with the slide bars to make the trigger more sensitvie? When pulling the trigger and recording does it matter how long i hold the trigger for? do i hold the tirgger until the entire clip unloads?

thanks

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

diego73 said:
Yep thats what what i needed to know. I just wanted to make the trigger more sensitive so i can get a quicker response when shooting. So would i record myself pulling the trigger and then download to macro editor and play with the slide bars to make the trigger more sensitvie? When pulling the trigger and recording does it matter how long i hold the trigger for? do i hold the tirgger until the entire clip unloads?

thanks
in the editor the bar controlls how far the game sees you pull the trigger( wow i just got an idea for Forza 3 lol thanks!) so if you put it to half way when you push the tac switch it simulates a half trigger pull.....also why would trigger sensitivity matter for an FPS? i mean you pull the trigger a little or alot and you still get the same results

odingalt

Staff member
diego73 said:

thanks

You can only use the triggers in macro playback. You can't adjust the trigger sensitivity (such as when you change the sensitivity level in your favorite game's options menu).