Riot Shield Macros

Naran

I have had my viking controller for almost a year now. And for the most part I make my own macros by recording then adjusting in software or downloading premade ones on forum and macro library.

But I saw something the other day that I have not been able to duplicate. I was playing against somebody that was obviously using a modded controller. (You can usually spot em due to things like perfect 360 spins)

But his Loadout was Riot shield with akimbo Machine Pistols looked like mp9. He did 2 things that caught my attention.

First was he was able to switch from Riot shield to Akimbo secondary and start firing almost immediately. Fractions of a second.

Second was he was able to while holding riot shield in same amount of time as a riot shield melee. Switch to secondary and knife. Making it a one hit kill instead of 2 hit as normal. On this one I was privileged enough to see my kill cam from him doing this several times. You would see his hands twitch like he was doing Jet's fast knife.

Any thoughts on either.

And if these are posted somewhere and i missed my apologies.

Naran

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im not sure about him switching to his secondary however you could make it so that when you lunge you pull out your knife then switch back to the riot shield. Pretty much take Jets macro and invert it kind of. Im sure Jets will be up for this challenge since he usually kind of specializes in making these types of macros.

NYjetsNY1

Can you get a video?! If not, I can try. After all - I did make a "Fast gun switch" macro for black ops. Argggggh! I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Can you get a video?! If not, I can try. After all - I did make a "Fast gun switch" macro for black ops. Argggggh! I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

If you need help hit me up on xbox. Im getting my tablet tomorrow but if its before I get it Ill be willing to help you.

Naran

I looked online to see if i could find any public videos. I also tried to see if i could look up his exact load out using elite. One of his friends (i believe it was still him just using 2 controllers for S&D) had taunted me a little in messages after I switched to my riot shield class trying to figure it out. But I was unable to make any connection from player id that taunted me to one that was using the riot shield.

But he may have something more going on than just a modded controller. To be 7th prestige with only a 1.28 K/D ratio with only 90 hours played seems unlikelly without TONS of double xp used. But he is sitting on 40 hours of unused double XP.

So even if he had 24 hrs from mountain dew. And 2 for elite prem and 2 for elite holiday gift. (28 so far) and 2 per each cod he prestiged in before. (34 so far) and 2 per mw3 prestige assuming he didnt use any on any unlocks.

48 hours total. Seems thoroughly unlikly but not impossible if is using 2 screens and a little boosting to of only used less than 8 hrs of dbl xp.

Ok I know i kinda went off in left field a bit... Just supporting my idea that there maybe something more than a modded controller.

But i will be working on this over the weekend if i come up with anything i will post back. I can do decent with the macro's but ones that require factions of a second precision usually go over me.

Naran

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
its called the prestige token glitch you can actually go negative in prestige tokens and get all that time.

Naran

Just goes to prove what I learned 12 yrs ago in High School.

Math never answers anything.

Naran

THExGrnArr0wx

so go back to the game where he was doing it then upload a video via theater. make sure its less than 30 secs. if you have premium 1 minute.

Naran

Ok I have a video of the riot shield going from infront of him to behind him with zero animation a few times. Each instance is a segment. I upload the video. Then go back to online vault and render it. Am I missing something? I cannot seem to view it on callofduty.com/elite or my link youtube account.

Or am i just being impatient and it takes time?

Naran

NYjetsNY1

It's the blue button.

I lol'ed.

Ok I have a video of the riot shield going from infront of him to behind him with zero animation a few times. Each instance is a segment. I upload the video. Then go back to online vault and render it. Am I missing something? I cannot seem to view it on callofduty.com/elite or my link youtube account.

Or am i just being impatient and it takes time?

Naran

Hmm... not sure.