SEXY BEAST SET

NYjetsNY1

Nice. It is for normal users. A worthy .vks. Personally I use semi-autos so I use dropshotB and I hate superman so I use DROP-STOP-B but I am a tactical user so my knife is B and my dropshot is RS

Remmnever

Looks pretty good. I like the shotty jitter. I feel like I'm the only one who uses more than 1 page. I've got 6 pages right now. I use different pages for different classes. Run/Gun, Sniper, Full auto, burst, etc.

Your 9.99 sps rapid fire macro is actually only 9.0 sps. If you want 9.9 sps you need to set the multiplier to 1.10.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
Looks pretty good. I like the shotty jitter. I feel like I'm the only one who uses more than 1 page. I've got 6 pages right now. I use different pages for different classes. Run/Gun, Sniper, Full auto, burst, etc.

Your 9.99 sps rapid fire macro is actually only 9.0 sps. If you want 9.9 sps you need to set the multiplier to 1.10.

I like the shotty jitter too... I will put it in the library soon with a description etc.

The rapid fire macro at 9.99, sure it is only 9.0 but it is a different rapid-fire form. It is too complicated to go through calculations etc. I guess it matters if someone says "omfg 100sps..." when it really is 10 but idk.

At 1.10 it won't shoot fast. 8.9-9.0 is the fastest for black ops basically. Keep the 9.99 speed.

I use 3 pages, one for black ops FAL, one for black ops G11, and one for Cod WAW M1A1. If we had fast reloads, I'd probably use a lot more.

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
shotty is the new name

Shotty jitter... gotta keep the jitter... so its gonna be called:

~SHOTTY JITTER~

Description:
The fastest jitter in black ops. Assign to Tactical Switch or RT.

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
Remmnever said:

The rapid fire macro at 9.99, sure it is only 9.0 but it is a different rapid-fire form. It is too complicated to go through calculations etc. I guess it matters if someone says "omfg 100sps..." when it really is 10 but idk.

At 1.10 it won't shoot fast. 8.9-9.0 is the fastest for black ops basically. Keep the 9.99 speed.
I'm not disputing its funtionality only its name.

This macro is the same as the 8.9 sps macro only the speed multiplier is changed to .99. Posting innacurrate names just confuses people. The calculations are a pain but at least then we know the true sps which can be used for future games.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Remmnever said:

I'm not disputing its funtionality only its name.

This macro is the same as the 8.9 sps macro only the speed multiplier is changed to .99. Posting innacurrate names just confuses people. The calculations are a pain but at least then we know the true sps which can be used for future games.

The macro speed is slightly different, same with the way the macro is initiated, slightly different as well. I don't know the exact calculations which is why I put 9.99. It is almost the same as .89 but still different.

Also, if you check the library, there are a lot of speeds that aren't true. 9.6 for example... it is really much slower.

Darren

NYjetsNY1 said:
rodman55 said:
shotty is the new name

Shotty jitter... gotta keep the jitter... so its gonna be called:

~SHOTTY JITTER~

Description:
The fastest jitter in black ops. Assign to Tactical Switch or RT.
I cant seem to assign it to the right trigger only works off the tac switch. Awesome jitter btw on the spas. Unstoppable in cqc.