"Shakey Hands" Code for COD5

RaPiiD

Ok i know this is old but i think people need to know what is up with this code on cod5.

like in cod 4 the shotgun is full auto but on cod5 the (double barrel shotgun),M1(not the m1a1) and the PTRS-41Are all auto.(i use it on Five-round burst on the PTRS-41) so i did see a post for a Cod5 auto m1 garand,double barrel shotgun,or a auto PTRS-4 post so i hope this is the only one on the site.

-RaPiiD

Blackburn

Adecker said:
We NEED trench gun auto! and i mean NEEEEED!
not possible, as the trench gun counts the shot spent after the gun has been pumped. Not after the shot is fired like in call of duty 4. So you wont get the same results.

Ben

The Trench Gun is abit like the W something in COD 4 - It has a certain time between each shot like Black said :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Actally, the W1200 can be made rapidfire with the shakeyhands code, because the game counts the shot used as soon as you fire, and the pumping is just in the middle. The trenchgun dosn't count the shot used until after you pump, so the shakeyhands dosn't work right. The shakey hands code just puts away and takes out the gun very quickly between shots, and when that's faster than between shots normaly (like the shotguns on COD 4), it works very well. Don't credit me with this, I'm just helping you to understand what Blackburn said.

odingalt

Staff member
No it won't work on SPAS12 for the reasons you mentioned above. Would need a semi-auto shotgun for the trick to work. Somebody e-mail me or PM me when they get to that level, I'm still stuck on level 10 lol. I can e-mail you a MW2 code with what we'll call an extra 'turbo' mode similar to the shakey hands to beta test.

RaPiiD

the only shotguns this works for are the (Striker,Ranger,M1014,AA-12 (auto shotgun),and the Model 1887 i think)

-RaPiiD

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Blackburn said:
Adecker said:
We NEED trench gun auto! and i mean NEEEEED!
not possible, as the trench gun counts the shot spent after the gun has been pumped. Not after the shot is fired like in call of duty 4. So you wont get the same results.
but what if the shakey hands and fast reload where used together for the trench gun?? ;)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The trench gun has an interuptible reload, so you can't use the reaload glitch on it because it's all based on timing, and the timing isn't always the same for the trench gun. Also, I can't see the reload glitch helping here, it's only for reloading and not for shooting at all.

theblur1

wow i tryed using the shakey hands code on WaW and was not succesful at all..
the aiming was waaaaay off even with steady aim.
one + is that it did make even some automatic guns a bit faster.
i just cant deal with the aiming. works great on mw2 though.