Slow Turning speed

blake0311

PS3 ragnarok on MW3:
The last week I have been experiencing slow looking/turning (R thumb stick) speeds. Sometimes resulting in short duration spins and exaggerated movement.
sensitivity is the same I have always used. I even tried lower/ higher settings and still occurs.
I have rebooted controller and reloaded firmware, even with out any mods running I have this issue.
turning off and back on during game does not resolve issue.
Could this be from the controller or "Lag" ?
I have a 20 - 25 Mbs connection and usually have 3+ bars connection in game- PS3 is hard wired 3 ft from modem.
duration is sometimes all night or just a few games, across several lobbies and leaders.

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks

odingalt

Staff member
Sounds like a hardware problem. I don't have any suggestions other than seeing if the staff can try to replicate the problem. The problem is if they can't replicate the problem when the controller arrives at the shop they might not be of much help :-(. (It's very easy to solve a problem that is persistent and constant because they can replicate it, and then try fixing it). But it's very hard to solve a problem that is sporadic and hard to reproduce. In this case I'm not sure what the hardware cause of the problem could be. Keep us posted !

kyle3213

i have been noticing this also. i think it is a problem with MW3. for me it seems to come and go just like you described. I played a few games on MW2 and i did not notice it at all

blake0311

played a few rounds of black ops and BF3 and I do not believe that was occurring with them. I am on the MW3 has issues boat and not the controller.
Thank y'all for your replies and the great controller. It makes it bearable when these young-ins are cheating and possible to still kick their over-privileged butts!