So basically.. I'm back here again..

NickM

So I've been a member here for some time, I bought a macro controller AGES ago for 360...
So I was just wondering, what's the best controller for Xbone, 360, Ps4 now?

Thanks,

Nick

bonefisher

I was asking for information regarding Viking's controllers, but I appreciate the sarcasm.
Lol! Just messin around... Anyway the Berserker is out which you will love for xbox one.... Also suppose to come out with a Berserker Ragnarok style soon... They have xbox one and pa4 ragnarok's..... If you still into 360 they might have a macro controller still laying around plus some ragnarok's.... What are you looking for is the question?

modded matt

For Xbox one, the berserker is top of the line (much like the macro with new features) There is a Ragnarok for xbox one and xbox 360. (they are for FPS games) and for the PS4 there is a ragnarok also aimed for FPS games.

The berserker is the one you want if you previously had a macro. like the macro, you can create macros and rapid fire on any button. for instance, I have been playing Diablo 3 so I have rapid fire on the A button that will loop until I press the A button a second time. so when I tap the A button once, the mod chip keeps pressing it until I tell it to stop. This works great when dealing with mass amounts of enemies.

I also have an awesome rune pack for Killer instinct with all of Spinals moves programmed.

Keep in mind though the Berserker is still developing so some small items like the android app and the record features are still forthcoming, but you get the point.