Some explanation, i get confused with the Macro controller & Ragnarock

Jochem

Hi,

I came to this website a couple of days ago. I saw the Ragnarock DIY chip & the modded Macro controller.
The Ragnarock is not Macro editable but only for bursts, quickscope etc.. for FPS games.

I want the functions of the Macro controller to use with the macro software for recording, making my own macro's with timings etc....
Is that possible with a seperate DIY chip or do i have to buy the Macro controller for this? I don't mind installing it myself, did it before (SMD leds, glowing buttons, rapid fire, handsfree Tilt etc..)

Thanks for your time.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
There isn't a DIY chip for the macro controller. If you want the macro capabilities and want to use the macro software you'd have to buy the actual macro controller.

Jochem

Yes but when i try to order i cannot select my country, only US. Vikingdigital has the possibility to ship to the Netherlands, but there it is out of stock....

THExGrnArr0wx

sadly They will never make the macro in stock on the vikingdigital site:[ just there to get people to buy it on this site. Your going to have to deal with high shipping costs.. sorry.:(

NYjetsNY1

We have stopped selling the macro controller to foreign countries it would seem. We have very few left now.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes but when i try to order i cannot select my country, only US. Vikingdigital has the possibility to ship to the Netherlands, but there it is out of stock....

As of January 1st, 2012, UPS.com shipping service has changed their API. They don't allow XML API any more. So unfortunately Viking360.com for the time being can only ship domestic. There is no quick solution and UPS did not give us any advanced warning that they were going to change their servers. Our only solution is to write our own UPS API from scratch, or rebuild the site using the same e-commerce platform we are using over at VikingDigital. This is going to take about two months to complete.

odingalt

Staff member
sadly They will never make the macro in stock on the vikingdigital site:[ just there to get people to buy it on this site. Your going to have to deal with high shipping costs.. sorry.:(

Read my post above please. There is no secret conspiracy here.

Viking360.com was custom-built by a local web company, based on wordpress. Everything is custom including the e-commerce cart, the shipping API and the macro library. We went with a completely different e-commerce system when we built VikingDigital.com. The two sites are not compatible.

Jochem

I understand the situation. I just got unlucky now i decided to agree with the shipping costs and finding someone willing to lend me their creditcard.

I read somewhere that there is a company especially for buying items in the USA and exporting it to europe for any single product i wish to buy (because not all companies are shipping across seas). Forgot their name and now i'm unable to locale them anymore.
If i find it again i can buy a NTSC xbox at the same time because i was also looking for one. (can't seem to find it locally through advertising).

If anyone knows such company please let me know.

Jochem

Ok i finally bought the macro controller with Paypal (option wasn't there before) when the API got fixed :) It was here in 2 days after shipping! That's a fast service from FedEx. When i received the package i saw the slip and price and thought oh no they send me the wrong controller, a "rapid fire" .. When i opened it all was there luckily ;)

Before i ordered i arranged a group buy 2 weeks before to do it together but they all blew of at the last moment. Too bad for them, i'm happy with it :) There are still some minor issues when i tried it out yesterday in a boosting session but i will post about them once i worked them out.