Sorry posted same one ps4 by mastake

jonny27

IV had my pad maybe 6 months max.. A button completely stuck when pressed. Rt makes huge clicking sound and no soft press so guessing spring gone.. Also cant reset pad. Down on dpad it goes up.. Same if i press up tryed resyn with batt pack out and cable.. I'm from UK England and costs me 100$ to get shipped plus the 40 uk pound for shipping fees.. Whats my options.. Had 360 pads no problem.. We all know xbox one is a peice of 2bit shit but for english people getting a viking isnt cheap.. Bit disspointed...if it helps i mainly play gears ue. Bo3.. And when pissrd off viva pinata :) with quick reload:)

odingalt

Staff member
You could try asking if Yuze would offer a diagnosis and paid repair service. http://yuze.co.uk/ You will save a lot on shipping and duties but have to work out cost on diagnosis and repairs.

jonny27

thank you for the reply . I had look on website and contacted them via email. Told them my situation. Waiting on response

jonny27

quick question. I had my a button mapped to y via xbox dash pad settings . Pad was connected to xbox with no battpack droped it on floor and later realised when i picked cable i also got a shock from it so wasnt working 100% isit possible that its messed my buttons up coz the sync button works and i can stop the rapid fire rt by pressing tac button but and every button works fine when i let go rt goes nuts like its constantly presed . I went in2 map settings 2 swap triggers over see if it was trigger does the same but again if i hold tac button down all is fine cant get master reset but bumpers and back button boot works and my pad works fine when in that. I dont get all the flashes do i jold that button till i see the right flash and do with all.. Bit confuaed

jonny27

iv have finally got it off mod mode and crazy shit only problem problem is when i press sync and mod button nothing happems no colors at all dont know what i done but be4 when i went in2 program node the 1light was flasing 4 times instead off all.. But now nothing pads alive but now vikings dead.. any ideas??

odingalt

Staff member
I can't quite understand everything, but you could try resetting everything:

Global mod reset function:
To reset all mods, modes, speeds, and delays to the factory default, follow these instructions: hold the mod switch and tap the Sync button and then release both buttons. All four LED’s will glow WHITE, the mod is now awaiting further input. Hold the Back button and then tap D-Pad down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play back, the mod will erase and reprogram itself to the factory default settings, and then reboot the mod.

jonny27

i did that it gor rid of solid red only colour i get is xbox logo iv cleared rebooted xbox tryed with plug and play.. With or with out batt pack even the even. If i sync pad with out hold mod button be4 i sync d pad goes crazy i press up it goes down same with a button i see it high light wen i presd it