Special Request

Legacy

I think Im Asking Too Much Out Of You Guys By Requesting This But I'll Give It A Try Well I Check Daily In The Website For Updates So I Can Learn How To Install A Duo Mod On My Controller But I Was Wondering If You Guys Will Be Willing To Post A Video Guide Of How To Install So It Can Help Out Those Who Are Planning To Order Their Mod Kit Or Already Have
:mrgreen:

edgar

if u see the new diy install instructions, is very easy did my today in 2 hours ( first time ) works perfect

odingalt

Staff member
I'll be honest with you, if the tutorials that are out there aren't enough, you're going to have a really hard time doing the install. You really need to have some modding experience or a hell of a get-it-done attitude to get this mod installed :cool:

haVOC1787

well i just took and built one a couple weeks ago for myself, but if I decide to build another I will make a video to help out the guys. I am just not spending another 80-90 dollars atm to build a controller that I dont have a need for (thats 50 for controller and 30 for chip).

odingalt

Staff member
If you are really willing to make a video you think the n00bs can follow :) I will send you a freebie.

haVOC1787

let me see how my 4 year old camcorder is working. I don't know if it can give a great picture looking at something that small. If so I am more than willing to do a step by step install on video.