sports game macros

fathersin

I know this is not a priority or anything but, I have a few friends family in the military who have money and have nothing to do aka vidio games.

But, most of them play sports games madden, nba2k11, and baseball.

So buying a macro controller with its core base of macros made for black ops really doesn't interest them.

Granted I seen a week ago before I took a road trip 3 million players on black ops most I've ever seen so I know priority goes to the game with highest player base, hell I was 12prestige myself before bumper went out.

What was my point again oh yea more macros for sports games please.

You might find a nice resource in military personal if you do possible, I can only speak from my conversations where I was pushing Viking on my military friends to see if they were interested.

I know that Viking isn't a large company that can test and create for every game that is released.

But, most macros that would atleast fill up the empty macro shelf now are common sense ones that you can make from just reading the downloadable pdf that almost every game has.

NYjetsNY1

fathersin said:
I know this is not a priority or anything but, I have a few friends family in the military who have money and have nothing to do aka vidio games.

But, most of them play sports games madden, nba2k11, and baseball.

So buying a macro controller with its core base of macros made for black ops really doesn't interest them.

Granted I seen a week ago before I took a road trip 3 million players on black ops most I've ever seen so I know priority goes to the game with highest player base, hell I was 12prestige myself before bumper went out.

What was my point again oh yea more macros for sports games please.

You might find a nice resource in military personal if you do possible, I can only speak from my conversations where I was pushing Viking on my military friends to see if they were interested.

I know that Viking isn't a large company that can test and create for every game that is released.

But, most macros that would atleast fill up the empty macro shelf now are common sense ones that you can make from just reading the downloadable pdf that almost every game has.

I have madden 11, so what exactly do you guys want from it? What type of a macro?
Let me know so I can begin creating some.

I am purchasing nba2k11.
Thing is, I am a complete newbie at that, so I don't know how I'd be able to make macros for it... yet. Seems Pyroman515 might help out.

I'll do my best to help!