Streetfighter 4 Macros Inside

Nightwolf

Ok guys, KGershkoff made a fantastic guide for SSF4 and I thank him greatly for that, but I also own SF4, MVC3, UMVC3 and soon to be SF VS TEKKEN X. But SF4 is my main focus now. I paid great money for this pad, and to be honest, I like to come here and have everything ready to download, but the macros library seems more catered for FPS, and why not? Macros is perfect for it. But its more perfect for MEGA ULTRA COMBOS!!! So anyways, I really need someone to help me with MVC3, there are only 11 trials in the library, whoever started them left and its a crying shame. But back to SF4. I have compiled 2 guides from SSF4 and SF4, and used KG's macros to match things up a little. I noticed all the trials seem to be there, I only looked briefly, but here is a list to get you guys going.

Firstly download KG's Macros for SSF4 to your PC, then load up SF4, and select the macros for your character onto your Viking Pad. Here are some translations of what macros will work. First line is the level in SF4, second line is the macros you need to activate in the SSF4 set KG provided. There are notes where trials are off slightly.

TRIALS THAT WORK WITH THE SSF4 MACROS'S
===================================

Chun Li
===========
Level 2 = 21
Level 3 = 22 <----- FOR EXAMPLE Chun-Li's SF4 Level 3 hard trial, is the same as her SSF4 Level 22 Trial.
Level 4 = 19
Level 5 = 23

Zangief
===========
Level 1 = 20
Level 2 = 21
Level 3 = 17
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 24

M.Bison
==========
Level 1 = 18
Level 2 = 19
Level 3 = 21
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 24

Rose
=========
Level 1 = 18
Level 2 = 16
Level 3 = 21
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 22

Akuma
=========
Level 1 = 19
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 21
Level 4 = 22
Level 5 = 24

Seth
=========
Level 1 =17
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 19
Level 4 = 22
Level 5 = 24

Dan
==========
Level 1 = 16
Level 2 = 17
Level 3 = 20
Level 4 = 21
Level 5 = 22

Sakura
=========
Level 1 = 16
Level 2 = 17
Level 3 = 18
Level 4 = 19
Level 5 = 21

Cammy
========
Level 1 = 20
Level 2 = 21
Level 3 = 12
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 24

Dhalsim
==========
Level 1 = 19
Level 2 = 14
Level 3 = 20
Level 4 = 21
Level 5 = 22

Fei Long
========
Level 1 = 16 --> OK this macros does work, but you need to make the first cartwheel kick a 2 hitter, not 3, so step back
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 21
Level 4 = 23 --> See above RE: cartwheel kick
Level 5 = 24

TRIALS THAT NEED SOME SLIGHT TWEAKING
=================================

El Fuerte
=========
Level 1 = 10 --> Just needs a El Fuerte Dynamite on the end - make sure you use LK to execute it.
Level 2 = 21
Level 3 = 19
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 24

Abel
=========
Level 1 = None --> Couldn't find similar combo, but this trial is so **** easy, just 4 basic hits in the corner.
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 22
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 24

Balrog
==========
Level 1 = 20
Level 2 = None
Level 3 = 22 --> Starts with HK not HP
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 24 --> LK before Buffalo Head should be a LP

Sagat
==========
Level 1 = 17
Level 2 = None
Level 3 = 18
Level 4 = 20
Level 5 = 21

Gouken
=========
Level 1 = 13
Level 2 = None
Level 3 = 20
Level 4 = 22
Level 5 = 23

Vega
=========
Level 1 = 20
Level 2 = 21
Level 3 = 22
Level 4 = None
Level 5 = 23

Honda
===========
Level 1 = 17
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 16
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 21 --> Missing a Jump HK and has an extra punch when not needed

Rufus
=========
Level 1 = 17
Level 2 = 19
Level 3 = 21
Level 4 = 22
Level 5 = 23 --> Extra hit thats not needed

Blanka
===========
Level 1 = 18 --> Second attack is a punch instead of a MK
Level 2 = 21
Level 3 = 22
Level 4 = 16 --> Seems to be standard cannonball when should be Ultra
Level 5 = 24

Guile
==========
Level 1 = 18 --> 3rd attack is a MK not MP
Level 2 = 19
Level 3 = None
Level 4 = 22
Level 5 = 24

C.Viper
=========
Level 1 = 20
Level 2 = 21
Level 3 = 22 --> Third strike is crouching punch not standing
Level 4 = 23 --> Fire kick is too late
Level 5 = 24 --> Fire kick is too late

Gen
=========
Level 1 = 15
Level 2 = 21 --> LK wont connect
Level 3 = 22
Level 4 = 23
Level 5 = 24 --> Missing the double HK attack at start

Remember, trials without comments, work 100%.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Sweeet! I am bringing in an expert .net developer to help with some of the bugginess/quirkiness of the timeline editor. It could take me awhile to get him up to speed on the macro Gui and some of the refactoring but I know there are some quirks in the macro timeline editor that make it harder to build these macros.

Wanderer

Very nice list bro. Any chance you could come up with a list for the ones that work for all the Normal Trials in the original SF4? Or should it be assumed that we can all do these without issues regardless?

DYNAMITE

I sure wish I could throw my Ultra fireball with one press. It would work great for "FADC"... and improve my game for sure! I take it that this is possible I'm learning with one of these controllers, and just want to ask if anyone here has accomplished this successfully or not in other modes other than the trials? Any advice would greatly be appreciated!

mr wright

I sure wish I could throw my Ultra fireball with one press. It would work great for "FADC"... and improve my game for sure! I take it that this is possible I'm learning with one of these controllers, and just want to ask if anyone here has accomplished this successfully or not in other modes other than the trials? Any advice would greatly be appreciated!

you mean program an ultra to a macro button?

bonefisher

You can use record feature and then assign it to a tac.... should be some video's to show you how on viking360.com or on you tube...

DYNAMITE

You can use record feature and then assign it to a tac.... should be some video's to show you how on viking360.com or on you tube...
Oh well that's a lot easier than what I was thinking. I read that you have to edit moves to the millisecond... and use this graph tool editor screen to create motions by hand. If I can record those... it would be a lot easier I would imagine! I will do some more research on it and go from there.
Thanks for the advice man!;)