The 2 front LEDs (as you see when playing)

Rxb

Are the 2 front LEDs supposed to be on when controller is powered up. And are they supposed to stay on. Is this normal? When switching to rapid fire from the example the right light closest to the back comes on. I know you can choose what led and what color you want ....just wondered are the 2 front supposed to be on all the time ... They are kind of light blue.

odingalt

Staff member
The staff may have turned on the left and right trigger rapidfires when they were testing and then left them on maybe? It will remember your selection when you power it off. Yes I believe default runepack is:

LED1 blue = left trigger rapidfire
LED2 blue = right trigger rapidfire

Toggle-able from the (top two tac switches?)

modded matt

No, His is just like mine was.

Out of the box, when I first powered my controller, LED1 and LED2 were both solid blue anytime the controller was on. you can tap the bottom tacts to activate rapid fire and other mods, I would assume this is due to the test Rune pack having the page indicator set to light both LED's.

Once you program the controller with a new rune pack, it goes away. (to normal, or however you set up your rune)

odingalt

Staff member
That's right I had to look at this, top two are solid blue always, LED3 turns on white when left-trigger rapidfire is enabled, and LED4 turns on white when right-trigger rapidfire is enabled.

My memory is failing me.