The Best MW2 SPS

CrEAmYTwiNKy

Hey guys the best rate of fire for mw2 is
FAL : 32.00 havent tried 32.20
M21: 21.00 or 20 or 19.40
Thanks guys and yes 32 its the fastest yet way better than 27.40

WetterThanWater

I thought the best sps was like 22 sps, and I think I heard somewhere with the Legacy editor that it didn't shoot as fast as it was set to, like I think I heard that when you dialed in 10sps it would be like 8 something.

CrEAmYTwiNKy

WetterThanWater said:
I thought the best sps was like 22 sps, and I think I heard somewhere with the Legacy editor that it didn't shoot as fast as it was set to, like I think I heard that when you dialed in 10sps it would be like 8 something.
Just try it out..It is AMAZING ans faster than any of your friends mods. :p Please give me the credit for finding this speed.

WetterThanWater

I dont know, but does that matter? couldn't you make a macro at that sps? And see if its faster? Or is would one be different from the other?

WetterThanWater

Ill try these speeds out tomorrow, and Ill let you know how they are. If they're better than the old 27.40, ill PM Jets and see if he can PM Odin to code your shots per second into his preset editor.

WetterThanWater

Alright, the 32 Sps thing wasn't right. It was much slower, I tried a little higher, and a little lower, 32 on the fal isn't faster than 27.40. Although with the M21 with the speeds 19.40 - 21.00 Its Slightly Faster in my opinion than 27.40 with the M21.