The Right Mode.

I decided to get on GTA IV last night and thought about how the Viking doesnt have a specific mode for this game and I got on my computer, downloaded the Popular 7 Mode with User Progammable and got on GTA went to Party Mode and started trying all the modes. 1st Mode - COD5 (did'nt work) switched to 2nd mode - Cod4 With DoubleTap perk (did'nt work) then to the 3rd mode - COD4 without perk ( It worked! this 3rd mode on the 7 mode preset actually worked.
It shoots about a clip (30 bullets) in around 1.8 seconds The weapons including Ak47,M4,and the SMG shoots so fast and accurate. Now u guys at Viking can look at that 3rd mode on that preset and make it as a GTA IV mode too.
ViiiKiNg RuLEs :!:

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for trying them out! I was developing a GTA IV preset a long time ago that was gonna have cruise control, well the cruise control wasn't all that cool and I only had it working on the Duo. I decided not to release it cuz the sleeper customers would feel left out. The preset also had the GTA IV rapidfire (which is useful because of the reduced recoil).

I added an 8th mode to the popular preset but it looks like I can remove it now we know the COD4 without doubletap perk is about the same thing!