This is the Fastest Weapon Switcher I have seen!

bonefisher

UPDATED! I ran everything with this even Machine Guns and really fast with the Shield! No special perks just as fast without Fast Hands Perk! Only thing needed is the SHOCK CHARGE! Add to Y button or a Tac button! Tell me what you think? I added a TACTICAL USER ! I totally forgot about you guys!

Attachments

• InstantGunSwitcher.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 79
  • InstantJumpSwitchDropTac.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 11
  • InstantSwitchDropTac.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 9
  • InstantGunSwitcher(tactical).vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 32
Last edited:

bonefisher

What this can do......is amazing! Lightning fast switch even as your aiming down sights you can switch when you are in ADS! Break out the shield and LMG's switch instantly back and fourth fast as the speed of light! OK little bit overboard on that lol! CHECK IT OUT! There is more coming soon! This is a new method that I found that you will LOVE!

Last edited:

Mokuro

Haven't tried it yet, but from what you wrote it looks promising. Was thinking, is it possible to create one without the need to use a shock charge or any nades?

Ill try to post some feedback as soon as I get on my 360.

bonefisher

Haven't tried it yet, but from what you wrote it looks promising. Was thinking, is it possible to create one without the need to use a shock charge or any nades?

Ill try to post some feedback as soon as I get on my 360.
I have some but are not as fast as this! Plus tried making this one with the semtex which works fine but not as fast as this one!

amazing.. its so fast that if u switch from riot to whatever and hold down rt to fire it wont glitch it and will fire asap... gg

i like it with a remmington with the jitter LAWL

altho u cant hold down rt with it with the jitter its still pretty legit

Last edited:

Mokuro

So far so good. Is it possible to have RT switches to secondary weapon and fire at the same time? That would be crazy awesome! Thanks

bonefisher

Eventually I will for all guns when I get time! Lease a couple of shots so then you can take over with the RT

Mokuro

I don't like pistols. I usually go for the Remington or FAL. :)

looking forward to seeing the update. Thanks bone!

bonefisher

You also can be aiming down sights firing and hit button without stopping to pick up secondary weapon fire! Matter of a couple bullets shy of not missing a beat!

yo bone, since i was using this with a riot shield and shotty is it possible to switch the button (y) to a tac so i can still aim after instant swap?

i tried with the software but the tac did a normal swap not instant

bonefisher

Just think how many times I do things while building these macro's! LOL! Didn't download it.... Didn't change anything.... Thought that I downloaded it but didn't! LOL!

Superamino

This Macro is Awesome Bone. I've been trying to create a full auto SWAT, but having problem with gun switching over to knife. I'm soo close to having a legit full auto SWAT! Is there a way to cancel the Y button after it has been pressed in a macro? Still working on macro, but will send you if I cant figure it out.

bonefisher

This Macro is Awesome Bone. I've been trying to create a full auto SWAT, but having problem with gun switching over to knife. I'm soo close to having a legit full auto SWAT! Is there a way to cancel the Y button after it has been pressed in a macro? Still working on macro, but will send you if I cant figure it out.
Yeah I haven't messed with that in awhile but then I am lol! Add another Y to cancel the switch over! I know its close but just find that magic sweet spot!

bonefisher

Here is for battle show down where you run out of bullets and you need a gun to pickup and don't have time for you to even load! This macro you can run over a gun hit it and start firing! Hopefully who ever drop it has enough to finish the job! Assign this to a tac or better yet your D Pad down button to give more space for something else!

Attachments

• InstantPickUp.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:

Superamino

The SWAT macro I'm making the Y-press starts at second line to five lines over .01 (16 lines start to finish). I've tried different ones but no success. Should I make a dot or two after the 16 lines or drag it out? How would you make it to cancel the Y?