To Superamino re: avenger controller add-on

odingalt

Staff member
Superamino, were you able to get the avenger to work with a macro controller ? I always tell customers that the avenger will cover up the buttons unless they are willing to drill holes in the avenger but I didn't know if that was actually true?

SlickNick

I've used an avenger before on the ps3 rag. It actually didnt cover up the tac switch. The way it's designed just misses the point by about a cm. I ending up giving the avenger away as it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Superamino

Superamino, were you able to get the avenger to work with a macro controller ? I always tell customers that the avenger will cover up the buttons unless they are willing to drill holes in the avenger but I didn't know if that was actually true?
Yah! All you have to do is cut out two circle holes for the top left and right tac switches. It really enhances the macro controller. I only use my macro with it.

Superamino

I've used an avenger before on the ps3 rag. It actually didnt cover up the tac switch. The way it's designed just misses the point by about a cm. I ending up giving the avenger away as it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

I do not have a PS3, but it feels good with the 360 controller. What is great, is that you never have to remove your right thumb of the thumb stick(just for A button)! It opens up a lot of configurations for your controller. If you put a drop shot macro on a right underside tac switch, it will really help your gameplay. I just love the combo. Its like using a super advanced controller.