TO VIKING

Paul

oTEXAS REDo said:
You guys should make a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Mod presets for the Sleeper. I would greatly appreciate it! :D

What type of rapidfire does the game have? I literally have my copy right now unwrapped as I type, so I haven't checked yet.

kristianz1

Paul said:
oTEXAS REDo said:
You guys should make a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Mod presets for the Sleeper. I would greatly appreciate it! :D

What type of rapidfire does the game have? I literally have my copy right now unwrapped as I type, so I haven't checked yet.

Can you after you tested it tell me if its worth buying? I am very picky in games :) ! So far call of duty/modern warfare 2 is high over the rest! I have played far cry 2 multiplayer=sucks!!!, rainbow six vegas 2=sucks so much that i was surprised!!!

Paul

kristianz1 said:
Paul said:
oTEXAS REDo said:

Can you after you tested it tell me if its worth buying? I am very picky in games :) ! So far call of duty/modern warfare 2 is high over the rest! I have played far cry 2 multiplayer=sucks!!!, rainbow six vegas 2=sucks so much that i was surprised!!!

I'm playing it right now. I'm on mission 3 of the campaign.

My impression so far: I love it. The graphics are win, the campaign plot is easier to understand, the characters have more to them like emotion etc, you actually see what your character looks like and say shit (yay)

The only semi auto gun in the game I've found so far though is the M1 Garand (Or was it the M1A1 Carbine?) in mission 1.

Paul

I've found an "aimbot" glitch in this game. When you have your scope on an npc, if you scope in, it aims towards them if you're aiming in there direction. If you keep repeatedly clicking LT you will auto aim to the npc if you have your scope near it.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Have you played medal of honor airborne? I'm not sure if you can get it for 360, but I have it for PS3, and it sucks. I never even finished it.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, I found a trailer, and it definatly looks better than the last one. I'll be suprised if it tops COD, but I might buy it. I think that the one I have for gamecube was better than the airborne one. The paratrooper thing was a good concept, but it wasn't done that well.

TH3C0DF4TH3R

PS3andCOD said:
Have you played medal of honor airborne? I'm not sure if you can get it for 360, but I have it for PS3, and it sucks. I never even finished it.

the new medal of honor will be available for xbox360. and no i never played the game before. but the trailer imo looks like it's going to be good

drb1992

PS3andCOD said:
Well, I found a trailer, and it definatly looks better than the last one. I'll be suprised if it tops COD, but I might buy it. I think that the one I have for gamecube was better than the airborne one. The paratrooper thing was a good concept, but it wasn't done that well.
Which one you talking about that you have on the gamecube? Is it MoH:Frontline? If so then right on man that is easily in my top 10 all time shooters and easily one of the best single player shooters for the last generation of consoles. I have the PS2 version which came out before the Xbox and GC version, the only difference is that it doesn't have multiplayer, but I doubt the multiplayer was that good any way. I even still play that game from time to time because its single player is just epic.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, thats the one. I played the splitscreen multiplayer all the time, it was pretty good. I also had rising sun, which was also about as good as the PS3 medal of honor.

drb1992

Ya I played the co-op and multiplayer for rising sun, I didn't like the single player nearly as much as Frontline though. The multiplayer was pretty fun but nothing special.