Trial

TecHunter

This is something I was trying out. Its not done by far, I need to order some Led's, Find a smaller housing. But for now it works! I havent relocated the mode chip its self, but that will come later. This box right now holds the program jack, tac switch, and led's. I like the option to having everything accessable. I guess its time to do

some shopping!IMAG0064.jpgIMAG0065.jpg

BOY do I love this HTC EVO :)

Last edited:

TecHunter

Sorry for the noob question but what does this do exactly?

LOL, nothing new, its a ragnarok 360 with tac, program port and Led's housed in there own compartment. Soon I will transfer the Mod chip itself. What I really would like is to be able to ad an Led for every mode the Ragnarok offers. With small Led's

Last edited:

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
This box right now holds the program jack, tac switch, and led's. I like the option to having everything accessable.

That's what it's for MJ23KB24. He made like a little housing/box for those things instead of having them all stuffed inside the controller/on the back. That's pretty neat but for me it'd be right in my way, don't liek having it right at the bottom of the controller. Still looks sweet, skillz :)

TecHunter

Well when I find the right parts it wont be so big, and you wouldnt notice it much when holding it. Until the Led's hit you in the face!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ohhhh gotcha now. Seems cool although would be in the way of my playing to. Once you get a size small enough it can become really useful. Keep up the good work man!

TecHunter

Thanks for the comments fellas! I figure all I need is a rectangle shaped box, that would be about the same length across but half the height of the box i used. Just felt like working on something even though i didnt have the material i needed.