Trigger settings for timeline editor

Drastic

Thank god you guys have sorted it, must admit I have always used Matt/Odin's method, just didn't understand why .... now I do, thanks to you guys discussing it ....
lol now I'm confused. what would be the ideal method now.. I was using the numbers by matt I think, in another post..

Attachments

• SPS.png
    SPS.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 17

JIM WALKER

lol now I'm confused. what would be the ideal method now.. I was using the numbers by matt I think, in another post..

Stick with matt's number chart, its a good one, the discussion was more about the trigger release action bar, the numbers/sps chart is the same regardless ....

bonefisher

Both charts are good on the numbers when I made it 50/50 on pull and release and Matt went off of what I was doing....the confusion was mine when I always thought since you pulled the trigger it made the rune have pulled trigger on the RT....when it is released... I'm a feel player so I really learned by moving things around and dialing in so don't ever doubt what this rune maker puts out....now that said since info that's been straighten out just brings me to the status of a MASTER MAKER!

JIM WALKER

Both charts are good on the numbers when I made it 50/50 on pull and release and Matt went off of what I was doing....the confusion was mine when I always thought since you pulled the trigger it made the rune have pulled trigger on the RT....when it is released... I'm a feel player so I really learned by moving things around and dialing in so don't ever doubt what this rune maker puts out....now that said since info that's been straighten out just brings me to the status of a MASTER MAKER!

You have always been a "master maker" mate, never doubted that and still don't ....

modded matt

You have always been a "master maker" mate, never doubted that and still don't ....

Drastic, the chart and directions I posted in the rapid fire rune tutorial is correct. Use that for basic rapid fire.

Bonefisher, your runes are great, nobody ever doubted that and in this situation they worked as designed even though your thinking was off. but dont let that discourage you. Most people other than Me, Odin, King mike, RDC, and Hazer would not have known the difference or what a forced release actually means. Sometimes I take my knowledge for granted as common knowledge. Thats my bad. Please keep up the good work, and while I may not know everything about Forge, I know how the mods work on the technical side so feel free to bounce anything off me if you get bogged down with a problem.

bonefisher

Hey I learn something new every day or it is a wasted day! This just made me better and now the real new design rapid fires will come out shortly with a twist....

Last edited: