Trouble Connecting Rangnarok Controller to PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vzhang86

I was wondering why my controller is not detected when I connect it to my pc? When I plug it in the player 4 led lights then goes to player 3 Led then it stays at player 3.
Please HELP!! Is it the mod chip or is it the cable. anyone know?

40_ounce

I have a Thor's Hammer and this is how I connect to my PC. 1st make sure you have fresh batteies. 2nd take out the battery pack now but it back on. Don't turn the controller on yet plug it into your PC now hold the sync button don't let it go now press the guide button to turn on your Controller. If you don't know the guide button is the silver x button in the center of your controller. I'm not sure if that's how you sync a Ragnarok to your pc but it should work the same. Make sure your PC is up to date with the latest service pack Do a manual update check.

odingalt

Staff member
vzhang86, be sure to try fresh/charged batteries. A dead play-and-charge battery will prevent your PC from connecting to your XBOX360 Ragnarok. Dead or low batteries will cause you problems for sure. Does windows show any messages in the lower right-hand corner when you plug in?

vzhang86

It does not say anything when I plug it in. It use to make a sound when I plugged it in but now it doesnt. It was working fine cause I was trying to adjust the speeds of the modes. And then all of sudden it didn't connect anymore. And I tried new batteries too.

Rob0tHD

Try this: New batteries, then make sure your controller is off. Plug it into the pc, then hold the tec switch on the back, turn your controller on, and that should work. I'm guessing they kept the turning your controller into boot loader mode the same for every platform of viking, but that method works on the odins ravin, tyr's hand and I'm guessing yours too ;D

odingalt

Staff member
Looks like there is a support ticket at the helpdesk on this issue for this customer, so closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.