Trying to Make Drop Shot Macro

Nitro Psycho

Lol! Annother question, really loving the controller, just can't figure out, do I need to lengthen the thumbstick press or make two presses back to back?

NYjetsNY1

I have no idea what you are trying to do, other than a dropshot- so if you are trying to do a dropshot then lengthen the thumbstick press - yes.

blake

I'm looking for a dropshot to put on my rs so i don't have to hold it down as long. is this what he is trying to accomplish?

Nitro Psycho

Haha, sorry, I was trying to develop a drop shot macro. So that when I pulled the left trigger, I automatically dropped into a drop shot. My issue was that I was speeding up the clicks to much and the macro was not long enough.

I don't know enough about macro-creation to determine wether that is possible Blake.

Nitro

Nitro Psycho

No, I got it figured out. It was just a matter of me not knowing the software that well yet. Thanks for the help though!

Nitro

Nitro Psycho

Yeah, here it is. Just asign it to Left Trigger and have a tac switch set to tur it off or on.

Attachments

• SimonsDropShot.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 13

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Go to a tac switch so you see the wheel then go to toggle macro. After that select LT and then pick which LED you want it to turn on.

Phetamine

Thank you very much!! I am getting used to this thing but there is alot going on in it. I am impressed with it and glad I bought it. What I need to do next is learn how to write my own macros. I give props to those who share their work its not as easy as it seems.