Trying to make macro that moves left thumbstick right and left repeatedly

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
This coming Tuesday, the new Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City game comes out and I was trying to make a macro early for it. In the game when a zombie grabs you, you have to break the grapple by moving the left stick back and forth (left and right) repeatedly otherwise you'll be bitten and infected. I tried to make a macro for this, I had the first part of the macro pressing the stick all the way to the left, and then slightly further down the timeline I had the thumbstick pressed all the way to the right. I saved the macro, but whenever I go open it back up, no matter how many times I try to remake it, the second action on the timeline is missing, and the first part gets changed from being pressed all the way to the left, now going to the right. It just screws the whole macro up even after I save it for some reason.

Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with it or help me make the macro?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The macro controller isnt too good at making macros involved with the analog sticks however it shouldnt mess up that bad let me make a prototype and see if I get the same results.

fst2011

having similar problem. I already sent message to MJ....if I create a dots on say the left stick...and save it...then come back to that time line...one dot will be missing...so if I close it and reopen again, another dot is missing....I dont understand....what should I do????

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Okay I just figured out with fst's help that you have to have atleast two dots attached together with a line so make the first dot and drag to make it connected with the other dot. It should then work.

odingalt

Staff member
Macro that you described is attached. Assign to any tac switch. Not sure what speed you needed, you can speed up or slow down the speed of the stick moving back and forth by opening up the macro in the timeline editor, clicking on the grey gears box, and then increasing or decreasing the speed multiplier.

Attachments

• Left Stick back-and-forth.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 16

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I got it now. I didn't know these needed to be connected as well, that was my problem. Thanks odin I appreciate it!

odingalt

Staff member
No problemo, I'm going to try to be a little more active in helping with macro questions.

Vulnavia

I suppose its not only left right it is half rotate left-right, right-left... I made a Macro for it but not tested yet, will test it and then upload it.

I also made some for Turbo Melee and Turbo Execution, will test them too.

Whatis still on me todo list is a Auto-Antirecoil-Correction for the Guns, seems only to be a down-correction after a Shot but must first analyze and test it...