Turbo Knife question

WetterThanWater

I've heard that the Turbo Knife works in Mw2, but does it work on a riot shield? Also just double checking here, what is the latest version of Turbo knife?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
I've heard that the Turbo Knife works in Mw2, but does it work on a riot shield? Also just double checking here, what is the latest version of Turbo knife?

Theres already a glitch to make the riot shield double hit, Spec shouldve made it but he never did! So, I don't know how to, I guess I'll pm him to make it.

Me47

Hey, I made a "turbo riot shield" for Tactical aswell as Regular button layout. Please test them for me, as my controller doesnt come until monday!

NYjetsNY1

Me47 said:
Hey, I made a "turbo riot shield" for Tactical aswell as Regular button layout. Please test them for me, as my controller doesnt come until monday!

Awesome, thanks! I'll try it sometime.

NYjetsNY1

Me47 said:

took a look at these.

I rejected them from the library.

For one, you didn't name them correctly, nor did you provide any details.

Press the little gear top right when you are editing. Name your macro there + add a description - how it works + etc

One more thing. This macro won't work for a few reasons.

1. One, never start at 0.0 unless you want the macro to never be able to loop. Always start it at 0.01.

2. The macro has button presses that don't last for more than 0 seconds. That means it won't work. For a button press, they should last a minimum of 0.03-0.2 seconds each. Think logically, you don't press a button for 0 seconds and you don't press a button for 0.01 seconds etc. You have to right click where you have button presses and drag them a little.

OK so you should do this.

Fix your macros, add a name and description, reupload here. I will look at them again. Then I will help you re-create them and such and fix it up.

Glad to help in any way.

Me47

Thanks for the reply--
I have fixed them so they SHOULD work now. Let me know!

Edit:
Heres a pic of the timeline, it should work now, right?
(Disregard the name of tactical--this was before i saved it as regular)

trss-ho53m.png

NYjetsNY1

Rejected again. Please don't upload until you test it.

Your RS is incorrect, you are using the motion press of it. You basically are saying "OK, Keep my RS on the dead zone instead of pressing it"

To press it, it is the one below. Go to your RS and choose the RS press below where yours is.

Secondly, you need to test the timings. I'm not sure if your timings are correct, I have not tested it. Also, the press does not need to be as long as you have it for, I'd recommend .05 seconds or .04 seconds, not .1-.2 seconds long.

Fix it up, and then test. Once you confirm its working / edit it to make the timings better so that its faster IE: The riot shield double-hit is very fast, then re-upload so I can approve it.

Me47

Haha, thanks for the reply-- Its kind of hard to test until I get my macro controller when it gets here on monday :oops: haha