[TUTORIALS] Including Making Your Own Fast Reload / Anti-Recoil

Smootchi29

so if you made a macro for a fighting game and let it run all the time it wil keep punching those buttons when its on when its close to the target?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
If you looped it forever then it would always punch until you hit that tac switch to make it stop.

Smootchi29

If you looped it forever then it would always punch until you hit that tac switch to make it stop.

awsome is there a way like in fight night champion Uppercuts are X A or B Y togetter is there away to let it make that the macro also does A X or B Y for uppercut Left and Uppercut Right?

Smootchi29

Yes you will be able to do that.

ok my controller is now in veldhoven nl so soon it wil be here when i have that all xbox we wil go in party etc i hope u can help me then:) it would be awsome also what about auto press side stepping en dodging leaning weaving would that be able to?

als when im good at making macro's once ive learned it verry well could i upload macro for free then? for the people because im going to get alot of games

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yes you would upload them for free. You never ever should make people pay for your macros. Odingalt technically owns all macros made in the editor.

Smootchi29

ok i know that hey MJ i got my controller once i have the xbox 360 next week could u help me with side stepping and punches on fight night champion to make a good combo macro with mike tyson the game isnt that mutch i could give u a unlocked ms key code for fnc on xbox?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Alright we will figure it out eventually as of now im macroless Im about to send it in since it malfunctioned.