unability to use right analog for combos(macros)

blinky

for sum reason either my new controller is defective or Im unaware of something,because I swore I saw video evidence that you can use analog stiks in recorded macros(in addition to buttons).the only game I play regularly is FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION and I would really like to include some analog movements&punches in my combos(macros)since their are very distinct differences in throwing say a right cross with the analog rather than the button(s).if there is a way to do this in game or via software(something that I haven't even begun to understand cuz I cant even get this basic stuff yet-NEED HELP HERE TO)please tell me somebody any body because I really didn't want to have to send back for fixing if its something I can do for self. thx

blinky

yeah must be sumthn wrong with my controller cuz I tried everything and my analog movements don't record.

modded matt

the analog are not precise instruments, so mileage may vary, but it should do something, if you are not getting any motion out of the stick on playback, open a ticket.