Update anti recoil weapons!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So u might of seen my thread on the G36C anti recoil were u setup 30sps to take all the kick out of that weapon, well I found out that the scar can do the same as the G36C on accuracy with the kick. Its real easy u just use the same 30sps and this gun will shoot as straight as the G36C. There are a couple drawbacks though the scar shoots really fast and this slow the rate of fire down a little bit. Its still fast and deadly but might not save your life if u find yourself in a head to head battle say when you round a corner close range. All in all its very precise and deadly from afar.

Moneybagz

Nice Brian.. i have a legacy controller so this could be very helpful for me. if u have the anti recoil sps for most of the weapons and could post them...it would be greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The speeds might slightly be different if 30sps doesnt work try 29.80 or even 27.80sps. I sold my legacy controllers so the speed might slightly be different. these are all the anti recoil speeds i have at the moment. this kinda also works for the mp7 but the rate of fire kinda skips around even though it shoots straight.

Last edited: