Viking Controller in Red Dead redemption

dragonesdenano

Hi everyone, I m dragones from SouthAmerica, today I have reciebed the mod controller , I didnt buy it myself, a friend of mime bought 2, so... To be direct... I would like to now which is the best config to play red dead redemption on ps3, remember I m the new guy here, happy with my viking controller,and every piece of help is Great!!! Thank you very much to the people that work on these controller!!!

odingalt

Staff member
I don't own this game, anyone out there played with any Viking controller on Red Dead?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I have Red Dead, but I don't play it much... I found I beleive standard setting 2 to work quite well. The fire cap isn't that big, but there doesn't seem to be any kind of mod block if you break the cap, so just go big.

dragonesdenano

First of all, thank you very much odingalt and PS3andCOD for answering, i will try what you are saying, one question, no friend of new words of modding to me, setting 2 means layout? or what? i learn how to change layouy, haha, how to get setting 2? thank you very much again, i will show the mod controller to my friends here so they get it!!!