viking controller stays in upload mode

1badfish

Hello, i have had my viking for a bit. I have not played in awhile (about a month). I downloaded new firmware and downloaded some new macros. When i was done with all that and ready to play, i hooked up to xbox with cable and battery pack and when i pressed Xbox home button the white upload/downlights come on. I tried with fresh batteries, no help. Now, whenever you put a battery pack in it automaticlly turns on white lights.They will not go away. What should i do? Thanks.

1badfish

I cannot sync. When u put a battery pack in the white upload/download lights ( quadrant 1&4) come on. It still seems to function, but white lights stay on and you cannot change pages. When you take out battery pack xbox does not recognize controller is disconected, if thats of any help.

bonefisher

Only thing I can say is ask E! You might be quicker to open a support ticket so they can answer you!

odingalt

Staff member
Possible that the guide and start buttons got shorted together somehow, solution would be to have the staff replace the macro modchip for you. Best to handle this through the ticketing system at viking360.com as that will get you in touch directly with the shop (they don't patrol the forums)