Viking staff I need something verified or clarified please

I don't use the connect and don't really chat that often on live so I haven't found it necissary to worry about chatting. Recently I've started to need to communicate more on xboxlive and am in the process of modding the thing that attaches to the bottom of the controller. Its at a point that I will fit into the controller, but it makes use of the paddles impossible. For me the easiest fix is to shave a little bit of the bottom of the paddle off as I never use the paddle that far down it won't effect me. My question is will I totally void my warrenty if I take say 1 cm off the bottom of the paddle maybe 1.5?

I've done that its very uncomfortable, because I have to be close to the screen for headphones to be connected to a controller that must be connected to xbox. If controller isn't plugged into xbox it eventually powers off.

modded matt

use the mic that comes with the xbox. it fits perfectly.... or remove the paddle switches completely then use the tacts themselves.

Oden will need to chime in, but trimming them or removing the external paddle should not void your warranty.

JIM WALKER

I trimmed my paddles (with the ok from odin), my chat adapter now fits perfectly, as matt says, it should not effect your warranty....