Viking360 Controllers in UK - RapidControllers.co.uk

Ben

I have been out the game for a while due to university!

Drop me a message if you would like a controller! 360 or PS3!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

We make all the controllers to order, so you the customer get exactly what you want!

We only use Brand New Official Microsoft Controllers to ensure the controllers are at the highest quality.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reviews

Byronfest
I ordered a Thor's hammer from RapidControllers.co.uk. But was not happy after I received it with the PS3 style thumbsticks (Totally my fault). I sent a message via the site and it was replied to almost immediately by Ben, he offered to replace my thumbsticks and d-pad free of charge. I was shocked to be honest, I at least expected to pay for replacement sticks. After a few more exchanged e-mails I discussed with Ben about getting my controller upgraded at the same time to a Odin's (I had to pay for this of course). He had it done within a week turnaround from me posting to me getting the controller back. All in all I am an extremely happy customer. I even got my old PS3 sticks back in the jiffy bag too.

Thank you very much Ben.

MrIncredible
Thanks Ben! Once again proving that you are a class act. Other than Viking360 itself Ben has to be one of the if not the top distributor of this product in my opinion. Based off of customer service and timely emails alone and not even bringing the work they do into the equation.

KillerMackem
Can't complain with Ben at all. Faultless service; Payment was a breeze and received the item this afternoon. Loving the controller so far. Thanks a lot Ben.

deathbringer
I was recommended this site by a friend who bought a raven through Ben in the uk and i just wanna say that Ben's customer service is awesome he responded to every email within minutes and also i wired him the money friday night he posted the raven Monday and I recieved it TUESDAY MORNING so once again thanks Ben you rock

ronnie09
Just want to say Ben's customer service is absolutly top notch 10/10 both me and my friend got ravens and found him to be a pleasure to deal with would recommend him if u live in Europe.
Nice one Ben,
Cheers

nibber
Hi all, I have just bought a Sleeper (Thors Hammer) from Ben, super fast delivery, he does a fantastic neat job and i am very impressed, so impressed in fact i have just bought the other 2 sleepers he had for sale!
Cheers Ben,
Regards nibber

Reaver
Hey I just thought I would join in the praise for Ben at rapid controllers. Excellent customer services, the poor bloke had to deal with all my stupid questions and requests, got me a lovely black and white controller with some multicoloured led's to look forward too. Its a b'day present from the girlfriend and she has hidden it away before i could play with it.... **** woman. Anyways, cant recommend him enough, if your in the uk and wanna order this controller u cant go wrong. Cheers Buddy

KillerMackem
Faultless service again. Responds swiftly via email. Controller came this morning in a box, even my old analog sticks were in there! Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

deano546
Just got my Thor's Hammer and I'm loving it, I contacted Ben about a week ago and he was very helpful to get me the exact controller I wanted.
I'd recommend anyone living in the UK or Ireland to order a Viking360 controller off him

tigrau69
Ben, very nice work, quick service.
Only tested it for a few hours and seems to work perfect. Mostly been using tthe auto hold breath sniper mode and love it.

Anyone living in the UK or Europe and want to get a hand on these baby's. Order them from Ben, saves you money not having to pay shipping from US. The day after i made my payment Ben allready shipped it to me, this was on a friday. it came in on tuesday, so took two days to get to me not counting the weekend. thats from the UK => the Netherlands.
Also Ben gave me a fair deal on shipping costs so for now i'm a happy consumer.

Attachments

• c461e5f8-dc29-4c2d-a860-061d36c15159.JPG
    c461e5f8-dc29-4c2d-a860-061d36c15159.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Re: UK Viking PnC Sleepers For Sale

Ben has purchased a couple of small batches of chips from us. You may be able to save some time n' money buying from Ben vs. paying the $35USD or so in shipping that it would cost to ship from here in the U.S. (let alone any customs that might be charged on top of that by your gov't when the items come into your country). If anybody buys from Ben feel free to stop by and let us know how your experience went!

nibber

Hi all
I have just bought a Sleeper (Thors Hammer) from Ben,superfast delivery,he does a fantastic neat job and i am very impressed,so impressed in fact i have just bought the other 2 sleepers he had for sale!
Cheers Ben,
Regards nibber :D :D :D :D

Ben

Yerr it sure is - You can get to it through my sig also :).

Ben

UPDATE! 2 CONTROLLERS! - Check the first post!

Ben

Email me [email:1mon5g65]sales@rapidcontrollers.co.uk[/email:1mon5g65] or PM me - If you want a controller or kit!

IrishStyle

Ben hooked up one of my friends with a DIY Kit and he is stoked....Look to Ben if you live in the UK and want to avoid customs.

ronnie09

just want to say bens customer service is absolutly top notch 10/10 both me and my friend got ravens and found him to be a pleasure to deal with

would recomend him if u live in europe

nice one ben

cheers

Ben

Re: ~UK~ Viking360 Controllers - Made To Order ~UK~

UPDATED FIRST POST WITH MORE DETAILS

Ben

Updated the original post with reviews from previous customers!

*Price's are going to rise soon to match Viking360.com 's soon*

Ben

It shouldn't make them much more but yeah I am going to raise them - They are cheaper than Viking360.com at the moment ;) But I'll raise them to match it roughly.. :)

Reaver

Hey Ben, im thinking about giving my controller a custom spray job maybe, how easy is it to take the shell off the duo i got from u or is the board glued to the shell because of the buttons?
I see your partnered with controllergraphs, would they be able to do it for me?