Viking360 Controllers in UK - RapidControllers.co.uk

Ben

Fredrow said:
Did you do this mod with the PnC option on it?? That's what it looks like.... I do all my XCM shells only with the 3.5mm option, just so it gives the player the option to play with the controller plugged into his or her Xbox 360....

Also next time you take pics of these chrome shells you should wipe it down first, so you cant see any finger prints!!!

Yeah I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of the 3.5mm tonight, I wasn't in much of a modding mod lol

I did think that after I took the pics haa.

There is a problem with the B button, so I need to sort that out but I'm pretty pleased with the overall look though, loving the thumbstick LEDs!

Ben

XCM Chrome Controller Sold.

New Red Controller - Check the first post!!

redcustom.jpg

Byronfest

Thought I'd join up on the forums to submit some feedback.

I ordered a Thor's hammer from RapidControllers.co.uk. But was not happy after I received it with the PS3 style thumbsticks (Totally my fault). I sent a message via the site and it was replied to almost immediately by Ben, he offered to replace my thumbsticks and d-pad free of charge. I was shocked to be honest, I at least expected to pay for replacement sticks. After a few more exchanged e-mails I discussed with Ben about getting my controller upgraded at the same time to a Odin's (I had to pay for this of course). He had it done within a week turnaround from me posting to me getting the controller back. All in all I am an extremely happy customer. I even got my old PS3 sticks back in the jiffy bag too :D

Thank you very much Ben.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Byronfest said:

I ordered a Thor's hammer from RapidControllers.co.uk. But was not happy after I received it with the PS3 style thumbsticks (Totally my fault). I sent a message via the site and it was replied to almost immediately by Ben, he offered to replace my thumbsticks and d-pad free of charge. I was shocked to be honest, I at least expected to pay for replacement sticks. After a few more exchanged e-mails I discussed with Ben about getting my controller upgraded at the same time to a Odin's (I had to pay for this of course). He had it done within a week turnaround from me posting to me getting the controller back. All in all I am an extremely happy customer. I even got my old PS3 sticks back in the jiffy bag too :D

Thank you very much Ben.
im sure Ben is happy to hear your good feedback...especially if he is dealing with alot of little kids that want to scam him all day(like im sure he is)

viking360fan

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Byronfest said:

Thank you very much Ben.
im sure Ben is happy to hear your good feedback...especially if he is dealing with alot of little kids that want to scam him all day(like im sure he is)
dont assume.

AceD

I just ordered a hammer w/ 3.5mm jack from rapidcontrollers, will post my thoughts on the controller and delivery i guess :p

YoungPuzzlez

hey ben can you tell me whats happening with my controller its been a week since i sent it in to you and you haven told me if you sent it back out so could you please tell me when it will be sent and what day do you think it will be here because mine got to you next day last tuesday so yeh thanks

email speedy4ever@hotmail.co.uk or speedy4ever7@yahoo.com

many thanks leo

Ben

Well I have been super busy this week but I'm hoping to get your controller out tomorrow or Tuesday. I don't work much at weekends as I like to enjoy myself.

Also you can stop sending me a million emails I will respond when I check them :)

YoungPuzzlez

yeh sorry bout that its just my emial says error when i send them and useally you reply almost straight away so i thought they wernt sending but thanks :D

YoungPuzzlez

ben im so happy with my controller best controller EVER the guide button is fine dpad bit stiff but still works thanks so much for this ben :D :D :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

YoungPuzzlez said:
ben im so happy with my controller best controller EVER the guide button is fine dpad bit stiff but still works thanks so much for this ben :D :D :D
My dpad from viking360.com was stiff too.....trust me you will be happy that it's that way. it only goes the way you push it