Viking360 Macro LEDs Wont Show When On Please Help

V360 Legendary

Everytime i turn on my macro for xbox360 the LEDs wont show the controller is on but the leds just wont turn on i thought it wa only my controller but i asked a couple other people about it in they said the same thing is happening to them are there anything i can do because this has really affected me and others From Playing Plz Msg me back as soon as posible if there is any solution.

Storm

First step in the troubleshooting process.

First, try a battery pack, not the rechargeable one and most importantly
Use fresh batteries.

Second, take out the batteries, hold start on the controller, keep holding it and insert the battery pack.

If you do this a few the LEDs should turn on.

IF the above ideas work then Bob's your Uncle.

If that doesn't work then I'll try to figure out some more ideas.

V360 Legendary

First step in the troubleshooting process.

First, try a battery pack, not the rechargeable one and most importantly
Use fresh batteries.

Second, take out the batteries, hold start on the controller, keep holding it and insert the battery pack.

If you do this a few the LEDs should turn on.

IF the above ideas work then Bob's your Uncle.

If that doesn't work then I'll try to figure out some more ideas.

Aye The Leds Came on like the sync 2 Leds came then what do i do

Storm

Okay good, now we know that at least there is indication that you can get into programing mode. If you know how to, make a simple LED cutom macro and run it. By that I mean, create a macro that turns the LED's on and makes them change color. If you don't know how then I will make one for you Tomorrow on my day off of work. If your able to make it and test it out and there is still no lights, then its time to make a ticket and send it in.

RealTime

I have something similar going on though I am not concerned to much. It seems to be working like a battery indicator. When I put fresh batteries in the LEDs are bright green and then as they dim down they go to red, to orange, to yellow and then fading to black. I just assumed this was a feature.

Storm

Real time that is what happens to all of the controllers. The dimmer they get the less of a charge the batteries have. You can if you so desire, take the batteries out and just use the plug and play cable to power your controller. But that is entirely up to you to decide if you want a cable connected to your controller.

Storm

V360 Legendary, I came across a LED Macro already made by Ben back in the day. Put this on your controller and run it. If it works awesome if not again, you will have to send in the macro. If I remember right the LED are soldered under one of the buttons, so it could have broken that way.

Attachments

• CrazyRainbow.vkm
    720 bytes · Views: 1

RealTime

Real time that is what happens to all of the controllers. The dimmer they get the less of a charge the batteries have. You can if you so desire, take the batteries out and just use the plug and play cable to power your controller. But that is entirely up to you to decide if you want a cable connected to your controller.
Oh nice to know I was right. Cool feature I think. So you are saying I can just plug the controller into the data cable that came with it and use that or an actual plug and play cable? Cuz I think I tried that at one point with the data cable it came with and it didn't work.

V360 Legendary

Do i have to use the plug n play cable that came with to controller or can i use aye off brand plug n play cable called NYKO

V360 Legendary

V360 Legendary, I came across a LED Macro already made by Ben back in the day. Put this on your controller and run it. If it works awesome if not again, you will have to send in the macro. If I remember right the LED are soldered under one of the buttons, so it could have broken that way.
Do i have to use the plug n play cable that came with to controller or can i use aye off brand plug n play cable called NYKO

Storm

I have been able to use third party cables in the past for programing the controller, so give it a whirl. I will say this, if it doesn't act right, then use the one that was with the controller. I hope that this helps, if not I will continue to keep helping chip away at the problem.

Storm

What I do now is when I am playing BO2 is I have my laptop on and just leave the cable connected to my controller. I don't have batteries in the controller anymore, so when i need to change the speed multiplier I just disconnect the plug from the controller and press/hold the power button while I reconnect the cord. Then I am in programming mode and I make my changes and push the .vkm to the controller.

Storm

V360, if you need to have the controller fixed the process used to be this:

Log in to viking360.com, if you log into there using your account then we can look up your order right away.

If you bought more than a year ago, you won't be in the system, you'll have to open a new account.

Then from your user control panel, click on help desk.

Then you will create your ticket and go from there. I really hope that you don't have to send it in and that we were able to fix it here in the forums. If not and you have to send it in I can speak from personal experience they do an outstanding job with customer satisfaction and communication. They fixed my controller in two days and I had it back before the weekend to kick the crap out of MW2. I know that was a while back, but in reading comments here lately, they are still outstanding.

Storm

Your more than welcome. I am glad that I was able to help you figure it out without having to send it in.

:)