Viking360 vs Silentmodz

hmg9194

Which is better? I know vikings have the usb and user programmable and all that (I am a proud viking owner) but i'm just wondering because i went on the silentmodz website and looked at the videos and wow... they shoot fast as hell! Is there any way the viking team could duplicate w/e they did to make theirs shoot as fast?

Paul

hmg9194 said:
Which is better? I know vikings have the usb and user programmable and all that (I am a proud viking owner) but i'm just wondering because i went on the silentmodz website and looked at the videos and wow... they shoot fast as hell! Is there any way the viking team could duplicate w/e they did to make theirs shoot as fast?

I have a Viking Raven and a Silentmodz 5 mode extreme. I honestly don't know what you're talking about as they have the same RoF.

viking360fan

hmg9194 said:
its all biz tactics its a optical illusion they shoot down dark alleys and put music to make u think its going faster when the music is putting a ilusion when its not realy happening

Paul

I beg to differ,

they fire at the exact same speed.

I compared them side by side in a private lobby with a few of my friends, same RoF.

Paul

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i agree with paul....however viking is the only mod that offers free usb updatability

We know Viking is superior, I was simply comparing the RoF.

Edit: Oh woops, my bad. This was a gravedig. It's 10 PM here and I'm tired.

geestthebeast

I personally own a viking and a silentmodz, i got the silent modz cause it was when they first started selling jitter and i bought a kit for $20 from them, I sold my viking, but i kept the silentmodz. Silentmodz recently shut down for some reason, but it is no faster, they are about the same speed, if you want to see it just invite me to a game, Geest the Beast.I allso found this new sight called geturgamefix.com, they sell some cheap mods that work pretty good, they sell a stealth mod with 4 mode rapid fire and universal glitched reload for 95 dollers, Their w@w does seem a little faster than the average

i Agree thoo somehow silentmodz look amazingly fast aso there is a website called http://geturgamefix.com/ which also have incredibly fast speeds for there FAL is there any way you can redo or create another MW2 Flashh driver to match thiese two rival companies it may be that they use those optical illusions its hard to believe its just that that makes them look so fast :D :D thankss <3

justrelirandom

Yeah the music just really helps to make you think they fire faster , but sometimes i do think that in mw2 my viking controller doesn't fire 100%smooth , about every clip it slows down 1-2shots.and in the other videos they fire fine?

a42ozslushie

Can you say a company trying to promote their mods with multiple user names much? Nice try guys, go back to business class in high school then try to fool us.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Only viking beast is new on the forum... They can just speed up the video a little tiny bit if they are only doing it off line.

hmm gueess its true and if your talking about me promoting a website i randomly found it and they looked quite smoothe i still think viking360 are the most advanced being a pround owner of a odins raven i lovee it :D

Th3_F4ll3n

You would be suprised what you can get away with as long as you have some technical background. My friend made a short (20 sec) video showing him shooting the FAL at 72 SPS, all he did was speed it up, and he aparently took the sound apart or something so the voices seemed normal, but the sound kept up with the gun. I bet atleast some other mod companies have found this out too.

Th3_F4ll3n

It was for a school tech project. I'll see if he will upload it to teh tubez, shouldn't take him too long. (I would upload it, but my connection is terrible, takes almost an hour to LOAD a minute of video, I'd hate to see the upload time for 20 seconds. Also, youtube hates me :( )