Viking360

Robtomo

Hey guys i'm new here, just recently signed up. Thinking about possibly getting one of the viking macro controllers for xbox, but wanted too ask a few questions and get some feedback first. Ive checked out a couple sites for modded controllers which are as follows evilcontrollers, gamingmodz, and a few others. In your opinion what makes viking controllers better then the controllers these other websites offer? The game I will most likely be using the paddle for as of now will be MW3. The macro that caught my attention on this site was the anti-recoil, which no of the others seem to offer. Does that macro come built into the controller and does it work for MW3? Also do the paddles here come with any type of warranty on them? Btw this is my first time purchasing a modded controller soo i apologize if I sound noobish asking all of these questions. I appreciate any feedback given Thanks.

NYjetsNY1

Ive checked out a couple sites for modded controllers which are as follows evilcontrollers, gamingmodz, and a few others. In your opinion what makes viking controllers better then the controllers these other websites offer?

Our macro controller is the most advanced modded xbox 360 controller on the planet. It works on all games, and can forever be updated by you yourself! With the ability to make macros, the possibilities are endless. You can make a macro for combo tricks on mortal kombat, or gaining levels in skyrim, or even just the fastest rapid-fire in MW3.

The macro that caught my attention on this site was the anti-recoil, which no of the others seem to offer. Does that macro come built into the controller and does it work for MW3?

There are no current anti-recoils for MW3. It is possible to make anti-recoils though, with the software or with the record feature. The Barett .50 cal is the perfect gun to play around with! You can have a macro on your RT button so when you shoot the barrett, the thumbsticks move opposite the recoil - thus anti-recoil.

Also do the paddles here come with any type of warranty on them?

3-month warranty on all new controllers bought at viking360/vikingdigital's website.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Just like Jets said the macro can execute almost anything you want it to. Never have to send it in to get the fastest speeds or nothing just plug it into the computer download the macro and flash it to your controller done. Also the record feature on the controller is pretty sweet just to show off to people and it helps a ton in making macros. Also 16 LEDs in one controller is pretty crazy. The crazier thing is you can change those LEDs at any time through the software. The controller is amazing and I wouldnt consider anything other then it with all the features you will never need another controller again.

I currently own a Black (basic) controller and it kicks ***. I caution you to stay as far away from GamingModz as possible. Prior to finding out about Viking 360 I attempted to order from them. GamingModz is a huge rip-off. They took my money and never sent me the product. I ultimately had to challenge the charge with my financial institution and had to get the Florida Attorney General's Office involved. The Viking has helped elevate my gaming experience and works with most FPS games. I am currently using macros from the library for Black Ops and MW2 that work with MW3. There aren't many of these left, so I recommend you get one. Good Luck.

odingalt

Staff member
GamingModz or do you mean GamerModz? I've heard lots of horror stories about GamerModz.