Wanna see the the controller in action!

Since the new macro controller has been out has anyone used it for MW2 yet??? I'm just curious to see it in action as far as the play back features in actual multiplayer before I buy! Any luck anyone???

odingalt

Staff member
I'm about 1 week behind schedule, the customers are just now starting to get their controllers up and running as we had software bugs all week. Now I can spend the weekend helping out any remaining customers as well as starting to build up the macro library so customers who don't want to, don't have to create their own macros from scratch.

Once I got some customers out there playing and smiling I can sit down and spend a day making a demo video (video cutting and editing is an extremely time consuming task). I.e. I would love to have your business but I gotta get my existing customers happy first :)

I see! That's cool OD I'm still planning on buying since I'm vinkingless after selling my Hammer! I was just curious to what's going cuz I'm still pretty clueless about all this macro talk so i'm still trying to learn! Thanks for the response!

LaxWarrior

it works fine but when it gets better as in programing then it will be great again!!! :) i just hate this error message!! o well just dont change the setting when u get the firmware up date becasue it screwed my whole controller.

odingalt

Staff member
LaxWarrior, what happened? It sounds like you are are having a problem with your controller? If you have the latest firmware, you can reload this new .VKS file to go with it. Thie .vks is the standard dual trigger rapidfire and works with the 0.8.1.4 firmware. Remember, hit the icon of a computer+monitor to send new macros to your controller

It you hit the icon of the gamepad, it'll try to download the old macros out of your controller... but you have the new software, so it might not like the old macros in there.