Want a Viking 360, and trying to buy one......

Semoersyd

Is there any contact information for a representative of viking? I would buy a controller this instant, however I am stationed overseas in the Marines. The company only is shipping via UPS which obviously won't work because I have a FPO AP address which it sees as a po box. Also I can't have it shipped to an address in the states because it will not let me put in separate shipping and billing addresses. Please if there is some information to help out my situation it would help. Or if I can get a pm from someone I could provide my contact information. Also as a note, from the amount of servicemembers stationed overseas that are gamers in their off time, I would recommend looking into an option to ship to all of us, just a thought. I know if I get one I will be recommending it. Thanks for any info.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Is there any contact information for a representative of viking? I would buy a controller this instant, however I am stationed overseas in the Marines. The company only is shipping via UPS which obviously won't work because I have a FPO AP address which it sees as a po box. Also I can't have it shipped to an address in the states because it will not let me put in separate shipping and billing addresses. Please if there is some information to help out my situation it would help. Or if I can get a pm from someone I could provide my contact information. Also as a note, from the amount of servicemembers stationed overseas that are gamers in their off time, I would recommend looking into an option to ship to all of us, just a thought. I know if I get one I will be recommending it. Thanks for any info.
Get a prepaid credit/debit/gift card from a store and then buy it with that. You can then ship it wherever you want, And thanks for your service. I'm joining the Marines in a short period of time.

THExGrnArr0wx

Do what he said above ^^^. I tried to order one with my debit card and it kept declining.. :/. i recommend a visa gift card. Put the right amount of money on it. activate it on the site on the card. wait an hour or two. then order :)

Semoersyd

That would work but, it will take an incredible amount of time here. They do not sell prepaid cards here, which means I would have to have some one buy one ship it to me or order the controller then ship the controller to where ever then re package it and ship it via USPS finally to me... I am not trying to sound negative but was just hoping for an easier solution like maybe I pay they extra for the hassle of shipping the controller via USPS instead of ups. I don't know hopefully i can get a yes or no so I could he. Start the journey of having someone else buy it and then paying them or whatever I will have to do

NYjetsNY1

We only accept UPS. We've heard stories very similar to this - and they ended up being fraudulent ones. We'd ship the controller via USPS, sometimes take the money via paypal, and then the customer would either A. dispute or B. chargeback, looking for a free controller.

We have since then stopped making exceptions. We only accept UPS for the macro controller and through viking360.com. This helps prevent fraud.

I'm not accusing of anyone at all of being a scammer. But viking has learned from experience to only accept through viking360.com.

Your best bet? Get the prepaid card, buy from viking360.com :)