want to buy a viking maco controller im in the uk

magnerslol

hey guys i really want to buy a viking macro controller i am in the uk i have looked on caiglist ebay amzon everywhere and i just cannot find one any suggestions please thanks :)

stevestorm1

are there any new improvements for the new macros I'm not asking for secret details just want to know if i should buy one off ebay

dawgyownz

i thought they was discontinued ? and how much will it be

Hello :) i am willing to sell you mine. it is an original black macro with absolutely nothing wrong with it. i will also come with a controller case.
If you want to ask me any questions or need more info, skype me or hit me up on xbl. you make the first price and then we can discus.
GT: JR_CODTUBE4LIFE

odingalt

Staff member
are there any new improvements for the new macros I'm not asking for secret details just want to know if i should buy one off ebay

Just some bug fixes to the macro timeline editor for now. The updated software should be ready about the same time we start selling the macros again.

odingalt

Staff member
i thought they was discontinued ? and how much will it be

Probably in the $200's and almost definitely NOT in the $300's. We will offer some customizations with stock microsoft shells or hydrodipped microsoft shells, as well as the trim pieces, joysticks, d-pads, etc. We should know more as we get farther into the reproduction.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I think i might send my controller back in once there's more customization options for the Macro!

rodman55

Probably in the $200's and almost definitely NOT in the $300's. We will offer some customizations with stock microsoft shells or hydrodipped microsoft shells, as well as the trim pieces, joysticks, d-pads, etc. We should know more as we get farther into the reproduction.

yesssssssssssssssss

modded matt

I doubt the Macro chip will ever be avail to buy as a DYI, the design of the chip is not one to be taken lightly. I am very experianced in modding and ruined a brand new controller installing one of these. if you plop that clip down incorrectly and it catches the corner pin on the controller CPU, your done, game over, there is no fixing it.

I have a new Chrome edition Macro, with all 6 buttons mounted on the bottom shell. I may be willing to let go for about one millllllllliiiiiion dollars..... PM me if your interested.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I doubt the Macro chip will ever be avail to buy as a DYI, the design of the chip is not one to be taken lightly. I am very experianced in modding and ruined a brand new controller installing one of these. if you plop that clip down incorrectly and it catches the corner pin on the controller CPU, your done, game over, there is no fixing it.

I have a new Chrome edition Macro, with all 6 buttons mounted on the bottom shell. I may be willing to let go for about one millllllllliiiiiion dollars..... PM me if your interested.

Isnt that a little too low of a price matt?

rodman55

i would take risk...