What comes with a Ragnarok Controller?

Extort

Do I have to buy the USB cord for a PS3 Ragnarok Controller separately or is it already included in the purchase?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Its all included in there brother. Its a great buy and viking is the only company that does free software updates. Not only can u change settings on the fly but u also have a programmer page where you can type any desired custom settings u want. Last update there was 6 more jitter mods added so a total of 8 different jitter settings. For the money its the best around as far as PS3 mods go! Its a 3.5mm jack with a usb end that plugs into your computer and there are very detailed instrutions on how to download the software to your computer. Its really not that hard to do and tech support will help you through it. The forums are a great place to find what setting work for the games u want to play. If u have any questions on how to set up a class for a specific game just ask and someone in here will try to help u out. One more great thing about the ragnarok is the versatility to run multiple mods at once and changing mods or turning them off are easy and very very quick. My opinion the best out out there. If I found something better I wouldent be afraid to say it here and now but I havent found anything that can even come close!

Last edited: