What Happened To The Titanfall Shell (Xbox One Berserker)?

SHawking

So I was just about to make my pre-order for the Berserker (finally have the money as I missed out the first time round), but can't seem to find the Titanfall Shell as an option for the controller (I believe I saw it yesterday though). Just wanted to ask, is this option still available (i.e. should I just make the order with another shell but then send a message to Odin/Viking staff requesting a Titanfall Shell)? I love the game and would love to get the Berserker with this great shell too.

Thanks for any help :)

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings,

We paid a premium to get the Titanfall controllers from our distributor - and they are a very limited supply item. It's unclear at this time if we will be able to get our hands on more. It it's done like previous Microsoft special editions we may have already missed the opportunity to get more. We have decided to exclude them from the limited-time special XBOX One Berserker bundle. "It's too good of a deal" :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nice controllers look SICK! I want to see what the white paddles look like! I wanted the titanfall berserker with white paddles! Hopefully soon though!

odingalt

Staff member
We'll bring Titanfall shell back on after the special order bundle has ended which we'll probably end this weekend.