What is the difference between these two macros?

God

What is the difference between "Stab and lunge" and "Turbo knife"? I took Stab and lunge from http://viking360.com/download-software- ... y?macro=88

vik.png

NYjetsNY1

StabStab and lunge just knifes and goes forward. Turbo knife rapidly knifes extremely fast. I highly recommend the turbo knife.

God

NYjetsNY1 said:
StabStab and lunge just knifes and goes forward. Turbo knife rapidly knifes extremely fast. I highly recommend the turbo knife.

So S&L is just like those impossible knives you see on Youtube (like Commando)? Or is it something completely different? I am wondering if there is a knife macro that I can use that wouldn't look like a hack and could use in a clan match or GB.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

So S&L is just like those impossible knives you see on Youtube (like Commando)? Or is it something completely different? I am wondering if there is a knife macro that I can use that wouldn't look like a hack and could use in a clan match or GB.

Well my turbo knife has lunge built in. The stab and lunge is no mod it just lunges before the stab.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:
Is it a big difference between regular knifing?
Stab and lunge moves forward before a knife... may lunge during a knife.
I know what Turbo knife is. Would L&S be like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUwH20yEfy8

Lunge and stab basically if you are stationary, it makes you move forward, and then knifes. Honestly it is next to useless.

Turbo Knife is 1000x better, but is a mod.

God

My whole issue is I want something that looks legit (if a bit lucky) that I could use in a GB or clan match. I don't think the Turbo knife would work because it uses a Semtex.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
My whole issue is I want something that looks legit (if a bit lucky) that I could use in a GB or clan match. I don't think the Turbo knife would work because it uses a Semtex.

You could use a tomahawk, that way no noise

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:

Haha jets you really like hyping your turbo knife lol and thrust and jab makes u run then stab at the sametime... its some what useful tho with commando u can get quite a lunge.

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:

Haha jets you really like hyping your turbo knife lol and thrust and jab makes u run then stab at the sametime... its some what useful tho with commando u can get quite a lunge.

;)