what is the setup speeds for odins raven with black ops 2?

Moneybagz

hey guys..anybody know the best speeds for the semi autos like smr fal etc..also the snipers and pistols......is there a software update coming for black ops 2?

odingalt

Staff member
No update is needed, ALL the mods work on Black Ops 2. Speed is around the 7-8 shots per second range.

wizigz

For black ops 2 I have had a lot of trial and error with the Odin Raven. I tried using settings I found in other threads and most of it was for the Ragnarok, which doesn't match up with the speeds for the Odin Raven. I found using 11.8 for the Fal works perfect before stalling out with fast mag and quick reload set at 52. The smr has a slower cap on it and I managed to get that one around 10.2 with fast mag and quick reload set at 44. The sniper i only have used the DSR thus far, but I have it set up for quick scope and speed of 9.2 (which i don't think matters? - speed doesn't seem to change it much). The pistols i am using the five seven and have that set up at 14 with fmj and quick reload at 58. Another class I am using is the ksg with fast mag and laser sight. I have jitter xxy set up at medium speed with reload at 45. This is all i have found out for the Odin Raven so far and i will keep you informed as i keep playing with the controller. :)

Desdinova69

i use 10.60 with fal,swat,and that 3 rd burst handgun....i walk right through people with the 3rd burst handgun 8)

Moneybagz

For black ops 2 I have had a lot of trial and error with the Odin Raven. I tried using settings I found in other threads and most of it was for the Ragnarok, which doesn't match up with the speeds for the Odin Raven. I found using 11.8 for the Fal works perfect before stalling out with fast mag and quick reload set at 52. The smr has a slower cap on it and I managed to get that one around 10.2 with fast mag and quick reload set at 44. The sniper i only have used the DSR thus far, but I have it set up for quick scope and speed of 9.2 (which i don't think matters? - speed doesn't seem to change it much). The pistols i am using the five seven and have that set up at 14 with fmj and quick reload at 58. Another class I am using is the ksg with fast mag and laser sight. I have jitter xxy set up at medium speed with reload at 45. This is all i have found out for the Odin Raven so far and i will keep you informed as i keep playing with the controller. :)

Thanks so much for the useful information. :rolleyes: