When are you guys gonna have a Macro DIY?

floater4444

I know it is an advanced DIY but I wanna do it

Would you sell me a chip, software, and intructions? I would Imagine it would be a wire from the chip to every button via/trace + a few more for the leds, buttons, and +/-

NYjetsNY1

They most likely will never have a macro DIY, but you can PM odingalt to see what he says.

Like I said, most likely never- sorry. :(

Fredrow

NEVER.......

There would be too much head-ache on our part helping people out that it will over shadow the people that know what they are doing. The point is, right now it would do more harm to Viking360 than it would good.

odingalt

Staff member
These chips are not DIY like the purple chips. Our techs have all sorts of headaches installing these chips. We would just end up with a lot of angry customers demanding refunds if we tried to DIY the chips. To boot, the DIY chip would cost about $100. For comparison, the Intensafire PS3 chip retails for $49. Why so much? Because the Intensafire and other competitor's kits are not bundled with the most awesome (and expensive) macro software ever built for controllers. Plus our modchip is modding your stock XBOX 360, controller which seriously decreases your chances of every being caught or banned for having a mod. Since our chip rides on the back of a real stock controller, it's hard to tell teh difference. :)