When reloading in MW3 leds flash

odingalt

Staff member
If your AA batteries say "original equipment accessory" on them, try a play and charge pack or a set of AA's that do NOT say "original equipment accessory" on them?

odingalt

Staff member
What color are your LED's? Some LED's are not going to work well with play-and-charge battery pack as play-and-charge pack only puts out 2.3 (dead) to 2.6 (charged) volts. AA batteries put out 2.6 (dead) to 3.0 (charged) volts. Even AA rechargeables are still better than the Microsoft play-and-charge packs in terms of if your controller has aftermarket LED's like purple or I think blue is also another color that needs good voltage.

futureproof101

of course i have the blue ones ok i just swap the battery pack every 2 hours... Anyway when does the 1.12 officially come out i don't wanna test beta software as it seems that drop shot is slightly broken when you reload

odingalt

Staff member
of course i have the blue ones ok i just swap the battery pack every 2 hours... Anyway when does the 1.12 officially come out i don't wanna test beta software as it seems that drop shot is slightly broken when you reload

Hopefully this weekend

BradT25

What color are your LED's? Some LED's are not going to work well with play-and-charge battery pack as play-and-charge pack only puts out 2.3 (dead) to 2.6 (charged) volts. AA batteries put out 2.6 (dead) to 3.0 (charged) volts. Even AA rechargeables are still better than the Microsoft play-and-charge packs in terms of if your controller has aftermarket LED's like purple or I think blue is also another color that needs good voltage.

Hey odin, just out of curiosity, if you use aftermarket rechargable aa's, when you plug in the pnc cable, will they charge from the 5 volts from the console

odingalt

Staff member
Hey odin, just out of curiosity, if you use aftermarket rechargable aa's, when you plug in the pnc cable, will they charge from the 5 volts from the console

Uhh.......... I can't remember lol. When I used to use AA rechargeables I remember charging them up with the charger plugged into the wall, I don't remember if I tried charging them with the controller.