WHERE ARE YOU VIKING ????????????????

Wazza

So sad to hear this, I would pay a large price and my left nut to get a new viking controller made. Please come back. Name your price!!

odingalt

Staff member
Microsoft sort of stuck it to us, they changed their circuit board design 4 times now. Would need to re-design the Berserker modchip again. Software is good to go for Berserker on XBOX One but need a new modchip to match the latest and greatest iteration of Microsoft's controller circuit board design.

Wazza

Id be willing to fund the redesign of the chip for a one off controller. Contact me if interested.

Blackseed

Odin!, don't give up! what can we do to help? You created something powerful, nothing can match it. I still have my Viking 360 :) It's me James from Madison Wisconsin, remember I figure how to use my Viking 360 on my PS3 with an adapter? I come back here after seven years to see this news..nah, I can't allow this..I won't allow this.

Wazza

Odin!, don't give up! what can we do to help? You created something powerful, nothing can match it. I still have my Viking 360 :) It's me James from Madison Wisconsin, remember I figure how to use my Viking 360 on my PS3 with an adapter? I come back here after seven years to see this news..nah, I can't allow this..I won't allow this.
I spoke to him last week. The business is done, he had some personal family issues to take care of and lost his manufacturing equipment. All of that plus microsoft changing board designs was enough to close up shop.

Blackseed

I spoke to him last week. The business is done, he had some personal family issues to take care of and lost his manufacturing equipment. All of that plus microsoft changing board designs was enough to close up shop.
Nah, all he needs is support. We can all save Viking 360 business if we all come together, a complete reboot. Tell him to open a support page so that we all can participant in donating weekly, monthly etc.

Blackseed

What is Odin email?

odingalt

Staff member
Best bet at this point is just to release everything as open source. But true statement, family turmoil over past two years - business was shut down, all equipment and inventory sold off, and a lot of intellectual property rights sold off to competitors. We still own the Macro and Berserker software.