whos getting halo4 and gonna lab some macros with the viking i know i will

noonoo390

I will be making 5 round burst macros and the basic rapid fires. I like to make like the 5 round burst 3 rd 6 round or something like that better then rapid fire and on automatic guns so I can just focused on aiming and precision hitting more shots on my opponent then he can get on me I will try out a lot of things and if there good I'll get them posted to the libaray its about time we update it for all u halo lovers lol

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ya u should PM odin or NY jets and see if they will open a new thread for Halo 4 seeing how it gets released tonight.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Would do it myself if I could, however a lot of Halo games dont have macros to use with them.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I just noticed they added halo 4 under the halo title for macros so u can just post all your new macros in that forum!

BraveTitan

I've got Thanksgiving break next week and I'll try to bust out some sort of Rapid Fire for the Carbine or any other gun I can come across. Hopefully I can take up Ardavan's build and make a Bumper Jumper macro set for all those players out there.

barber1

use the mw3 mk14 rapid fire maco to play Halo 4 I don't think you can get anything any better I'am a level 55 using it check my stats if you think I'am full of it my gamertag is
fl decapitator

JIM WALKER

great tip on the rapid fire barber1....going to use it right now.......and any macro's for halo 4 would be welcome.....sadly,I am crap at making them,but love to play around with others to alter to fit me.....