Why do you still advertise light up thumbsticks?

Htimez2

Why do you still advertise light up thumbsticks? http://www.viking360.com/modded-xbox...ontroller.html as you can see at the bottom of this link that I ordered it from, you still have light up thumbsticks listed, yet when i asked why mine didnt work when receiving the order Im told you discontinued it? then why do you still advertise it and why was i not told before you took my money, that the sticks wont light up at all. Do you think i would of gotten clear sticks if they dont light up? Im ****sed to say the least considering your support already seems to have an attitude problem, when I asked how long processing would take I was told you would be happy to cancel my order LOL what horrible support.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im sorry to hear this man. I just thought id share some freindly advice to u and let u know "If u havent already" open a support ticket and take up these comment in your support claim. U will get a faster response from viking staff also it seems like this is a matter that can only be resoved through a support claim.

For the record, im not affiliated in any way with viking. Im just a member in these forums like u! In the forums u will get very little or no support on personal matters as u are expereincing. Only viking staff members, Admin or monerators can awnser your question. Memebers in here that try to resolve these types of issues only confuse and irritate the situation more by spreading mis information to the coustomer "u". I speak to u as of what I would do to resolve this issue and only as a senario of how I would play out this issue. Bottom line u want awnsers the support claims will be your best bet.

Update: I was looking at the link u provided and in the coustomization it dosent say anything about LED thumbsticks only color of thumbsticks. The only LED coustomization is the 4 ring leds around the guide button. I can see how someone could look at "color thumbsticks" and interperate them as leds as the toutorial video shows a ragnarok with led thumbsticks.

When purchasing a product its the up most importance to really go through and research and read everything you are buying exspecially coustom add ons'. From the looks of things it seems u misinterpreted what u were actually purchasing. Im sorry about your issue and wish u the best of luck on your indever.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If your heart is set on led thumb sticks u should PM moddedmatt. He does custom viking controllers and is super professional and very knowledgable about controllers. If anyone can get you what u want he can do it. He's very reasonable as well. He's not here to rip people off. He provides a professional service and does AAAA work. Just ask around here and everyone can vouch for him.

modded matt

quote: Update: I was looking at the link u provided and in the customization it doesn't say anything about LED thumbsticks only color of thumbsticks. The only LED customization is the 4 ring leds around the guide button. I can see how someone could look at "color thumbsticks" and interpreted as the tutorial video shows a ragnarok with led thumbsticks. I don't not see how this is confusing. I think your just a dumb ***, and I do not work for stupid people. There is a picture that shows the sticks you choose, and do you really think LED thumb sticks cost $1.95??? really? Each individual led would cost more than that...

Last edited: