Why so few macros for mw3 ?

Alisdairextreme

Yesterday i reiceved my macro controller,so i'm starting to use it.I saw in the library the macros for mw3(some of these macros don't work on my controller:for example drop shot and fire).Don't you think 24 macros are not enough for this game?Why there isn't a set up for mw3?Thanks.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
He saying that alot of the macros never got uploaded to the library alot of them are uploaded to the forums only.

odingalt

Staff member
A lot of macros designed for MW2 and Black Ops also work on MW3. Do you have a particular macro in mind?

Alisdairextreme

A lot of macros designed for MW2 and Black Ops also work on MW3. Do you have a particular macro in mind?
Hi Odin,i'll try these macros you are talking about.Anyway,i was thinking about a fast reload (i founded in a thread a fast reload for acr,but it doesn't works) and a rapid fire with no recoil for acr.Thanks.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
ACR doesn 't need rapidfire, rapidfire doesn't increase the speed of a full-auto weapon. Also, it has very little recoil to even make an anti-recoil for it... Why not try the G36C anti-recoil settings that were around the forum? Aparently that worked really well.

Alisdairextreme

I tried the setting for the g36 for a few games, and i probably didn't had much depth with this macro, but it seems to me that is effective in the long maps, while in the short ones the g36's rate seems to me too low to be effective.Anyway i'm not completely sure about an anti recoil for acr is not necessary . -) p.s. (For Odin) I forgot to tell you about fg's akimbo.If i use the actual drop shots with this akimbo,only the right gun shoots.I don't know if it's possible to do something for this problem,but i'd like to use fg's akimbo with dropshot.Thanks.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Dang I have been so busy man Im so sorry its just sports and school are really getting in the way at this point. I will make it ASAP maybe tonight or tomorrow. I have a few macros to make for various people. Please post this on my page so I remember that I need to make it.

fst2011

Look...MJ23KB24....your sports and mainly schooling can come LAST. This is where you need to be...now put the books down and pick-up the controller and start making those macros....from what I've been reading...you have ALOT of macros to start making.

Just incase for those with no sense of a joke....in no fashion am I telling mj to stop school or sports...it was a joke...is in HA HA.

Brian

<MJ23KB24 EYES ONLY> PS: Umm...mj serious, put the school work aside, make my macros first...I NEED THEM NOW!!! </MJ23KB24 EYES ONLY>

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Haha FINE! (puts the book down and turns on xbox) I will start cranking out those macros for you guys.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
There you go both for assigning to RT and for assigning to a tac switch. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Dropshot+AkimboFire+RT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 5
  • Dropshot+AkimboFire.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Okay sounds good I really didnt test them out too much Im pretty sure they work flawlessly though!